July 2015 Moms
Options

Hair cut

so our little boy was born with a mop of hair and I love it. It sticks straight up and there is no taming it. Dh told me today he thinks we should give him a hair cut

Re: Hair cut

• Options
    Mine was born with so much hair as well. He has a little "rat tail" that I've been saying I'm going to cut but if you dont let his hair bunch up in one spot, it's not noticeable. It's starting to curl some. I dont know when I'll cut it. It's too cute!
  • Options
    My LO is 6.5 weeks old & was born with a lot of hair also. It sticks out & down like a little duck tail in the back & is hanging over his ear a little just on one side
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm with your husband . Baby hair is cute but I don't see the attachment people have with it, if it's long then cut it. I love the look of baby's/boys with nicely cut hair. They look so handsome :)
  • Options
    My little girl was born with a ton of blond hair & still has it all. It lays like her daddy's- nice and flat in the front, sticks straight up at the crown. She has a little mullet in the back of longer hair that I can't bring myself to cut. I don't get why I'm attached to it either, something about preserving her the way she was born I guess.
  • Options
    I purposely stick my son's hair straight up and mess it up all the time by running my fingers through it. He is mixed, black and white, but he has the softest brown hair and I love it! It's still growing in over his receding hairline so no cutting anytime soon for us!
  • Options
    My little boy was also born with a mop of hair, and I don't plan on cutting it for quite some time