Multiples
Options

Previous moms of multiples

Are there any items you didn't need two of? I'm debating on two swings & two bouncers, are both needed?

Re: Previous moms of multiples

• Options
    There's a thread on the first page here titled: registering for twins. Check that out as a lot of us gave our opinions there.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    My twins are 7 weeks old I we got two bouncers, two rock n plays, and one swing. I wish we had gotten two swings and no bouncers- they don't really "bounce" and I don't see us using them much.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have been fine with one swing. Neither baby love it so one is enough for us.
  • Options
    I have one swing and it's fine, only one of my guys really likes it. I would get two rock n plays, ours would probably never sleep at night were it not for the RNP!
  • Options
    hayleydeeehayleydeee member
    edited September 2015
    There we SO many things I didn't need two of! My advice would be to wait and see what the most popular items are, and the decide if you want to get a double. We had one of most everything from my daughter and it worked out fine.
    We only had one swing, which was plenty, and one of the bjorn bouncers, which was great but 1 was enough. 
    In fact the only things we had 2 of were: cribs, car seats, highchairs (the portable booster kinds), Rock'n'pays and doorway jumpers (the LOVED those things). It's pretty rare that they'll both be in the mood for the same baby gadget at the exact same time anyway :)

Married 07.07.07. Mom to 3: Ruby 11/08 and Oliver & Austin 12/11
  • Options
    The rock and plays make me nervous! I have a 3 year old and although I know she will do her best to be careful, I am still paranoid about it tipping over!
  • Options
    I have a ds who just turned 3 about a week ago and my twins are 15 weeks tomorrow. They sleep in their rock n plays for day naps. We've told him since day 1 he had to be very careful around them. He's not allowed to go under them or lean on them. He does amazing. I don't have one worry about that.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    The rock and plays make me nervous! I have a 3 year old and although I know she will do her best to be careful, I am still paranoid about it tipping over!

Was it only the fact you were nervous your 3 year old would tip it over or was it other things as well? I'm asking because I am considering purchasing these for my twins and I'd like to know what the cons are.

1st child DOB 9/3/02

SO and I met 6/25/06

Married 9/2/12

Due date 1/16/16 with our twins!