June 2015 Moms
Options

Need good vibes, thoughts and prayers....

2»

Re: Need good vibes, thoughts and prayers....

• Options
    Glad to hear she is improving and there is a plan in place. I've been thinking about you guys! Will continue to think good thoughts for this resolving without the need for surgery.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Great news! So sorry you have to deal with all this. Glad she is feeling well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm happy to hear that things have shifted in a better direction. Keeping you all in my T&P.
  • Options
    Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. Glad she is feeling better.
  • Options
    So glad to hear! Just throwing two cents in. we battled a terrible diaper rash for almost five weeks- i tried every cream known to man and then took baby to doctor who cultured the rash for strep and thought it was yeast so have me a nystatin prescription. The thing that finally worked was an equal part mixture of mint maalox, aquaphor and desitin... I usually mixed 1/4 cup of each at a time in a Tupperware and it cleared in like a week. I guess the maalox neutralizes some of the acid in their poop. Hope the diarrhea isn't giving her too bad of a rash but just in case you need a solution. So glad everything is working out!!
  • Options
    So glad to hear this!!
  • Options
    Glad to hear that things are going better, I will continue to keep you in my t&p!
  • Options

So glad to hear! Just throwing two cents in. we battled a terrible diaper rash for almost five weeks- i tried every cream known to man and then took baby to doctor who cultured the rash for strep and thought it was yeast so have me a nystatin prescription. The thing that finally worked was an equal part mixture of mint maalox, aquaphor and desitin... I usually mixed 1/4 cup of each at a time in a Tupperware and it cleared in like a week. I guess the maalox neutralizes some of the acid in their poop. Hope the diarrhea isn't giving her too bad of a rash but just in case you need a solution. So glad everything is working out!!

Yeah it's a pretty bad little rash-to the point where I feel like it's gonna start to bleed :( they gave me two different prescription creams, one of which is a combination of three separate creams so maybe it's similar to what you described! Just started it last night so I'm gonna see how today goes with it :) thank you!