December 2015 Moms
Options

Cried last night for the most pregnant reason ever...

Re: Cried last night for the most pregnant reason ever...

• Options

Oh my word YES. 

I washed the bedding, hung it out to dry. DH comes home and I haven't put the fresh bedding back on the bed yet. He asked me why not? I was already in a pissy mood so asked him why doesn't he do it... He responds with because he worked all day.  

OKAY - side bar, currently unemployed and feeling useless... 

So I slammed bedroom door on my way out and started spring cleaning at 9pm. While sobbing like a lunatic. 
    I call this angry cleaning. It's usually when hubby knows he f'ed up. Although last night I was tired but washed dishes after DS went to sleep to make it easier on hubby. He felt so guilty he w
    redfallon said:

It doesn't matter that I've seen it at least a hundred or so times in the last few months, every time I watch 101 Dalmatians I end up sobbing for the scene where the puppies are covered in ash, sneaking toward the moving truck past Cruella and her goons and the snow is melting and dripping sown on them. I keep thinking they'll be caught and separated and their poor mother and so many things and just sob. Every time.

Last weekend I cut DS's hair. His very first haircut. The first cut I just lost it, feeling horrified like I'd marred my baby. It took me several minutes to pull myself together and finish.

DD's favorite movie right now is Finding Nemo. I cry every single time when Nemo finally finds his Daddy. Even when we watch it more than once a day in a row.

Oh gosh. I can't even think about watching that movie right now...or Lion King, Bambi, Dumbo, Fox and the Hound, Ariel, Cinderella..... OK I can't watch most Disney movies right now. I even cried for Princess and the Frog when they're giving her a hard time for always working.
  • Options
    This was not a pregnant reason but I went a bit over the top. I looked at Facebook when I was at work yesterday. And there it was; the picture of the 3-year old Syrian boy that drowned on its way to Greece. Ended up sobbing in the bathroom with nose bleeding and everything. People thought something really bad happened to me. It was hard to explain as I don't like having convos like that at work..
    The whole situation is gut-wrenching, it's very hard to watch and just heartbreaking. I wish there was something we could do. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have cried for several ridiculous reasons but I think when it comes to food it's the worst. I'll preface this by saying that although I CAN cook, DH is just simply better at it than I am so most of the time he makes me food. Now, if I have a recipe to follow I'm fine but just making something for dinner is a daunting task and I screw it all up. I'm more of a baker. But anyway, that already has me feeling like crap cuz I don't work anymore and the last thing he needs is to cook me food after working in the Florida heat all day.
    So one morning while he was at work I wanted an over medium egg for breakfast but after 4 tries kept breaking the yolk when flipping the egg. I lost it.
    On a separate occassion I thought it would be nice to make him pancakes one weekend morning cuz who can screw up pancakes? Well, I can. Turns out I forgot to switch the burner setting to the big burner size so only the middle of my pan got hot enough and when I went to flip them the center was burnt but the edges still running. I'm not kidding when I say I threw a tantrum. I kept going on and on about what kind of mother am I going to be if I can't make my daughter pancakes? I even had an imaginary conversation with our future daughter
    "Mommy can I have pancakes today?"
    "No cuz mommy is an idiot and can't even make something as simple as pancakes"
    Oh man
  • Options

Oh my word YES. 

I washed the bedding, hung it out to dry. DH comes home and I haven't put the fresh bedding back on the bed yet. He asked me why not? I was already in a pissy mood so asked him why doesn't he do it... He responds with because he worked all day.  

OKAY - side bar, currently unemployed and feeling useless... 

So I slammed bedroom door on my way out and started spring cleaning at 9pm. While sobbing like a lunatic. 
    I call this angry cleaning. It's usually when hubby knows he f'ed up. Although last night I was tired but washed dishes after DS went to sleep to make it easier on hubby. He felt so guilty he w
    redfallon said:

It doesn't matter that I've seen it at least a hundred or so times in the last few months, every time I watch 101 Dalmatians I end up sobbing for the scene where the puppies are covered in ash, sneaking toward the moving truck past Cruella and her goons and the snow is melting and dripping sown on them. I keep thinking they'll be caught and separated and their poor mother and so many things and just sob. Every time.

Last weekend I cut DS's hair. His very first haircut. The first cut I just lost it, feeling horrified like I'd marred my baby. It took me several minutes to pull myself together and finish.

DD's favorite movie right now is Finding Nemo. I cry every single time when Nemo finally finds his Daddy. Even when we watch it more than once a day in a row.
    Oh gosh. I can't even think about watching that movie right now...or Lion King, Bambi, Dumbo, Fox and the Hound, Ariel, Cinderella..... OK I can't watch most Disney movies right now. I even cried for Princess and the Frog when they're giving her a hard time for always working.
    redfallon said:

I have cried for several ridiculous reasons but I think when it comes to food it's the worst. I'll preface this by saying that although I CAN cook, DH is just simply better at it than I am so most of the time he makes me food. Now, if I have a recipe to follow I'm fine but just making something for dinner is a daunting task and I screw it all up. I'm more of a baker. But anyway, that already has me feeling like crap cuz I don't work anymore and the last thing he needs is to cook me food after working in the Florida heat all day.
    So one morning while he was at work I wanted an over medium egg for breakfast but after 4 tries kept breaking the yolk when flipping the egg. I lost it.
    On a separate occassion I thought it would be nice to make him pancakes one weekend morning cuz who can screw up pancakes? Well, I can. Turns out I forgot to switch the burner setting to the big burner size so only the middle of my pan got hot enough and when I went to flip them the center was burnt but the edges still running. I'm not kidding when I say I threw a tantrum. I kept going on and on about what kind of mother am I going to be if I can't make my daughter pancakes? I even had an imaginary conversation with our future daughter
    "Mommy can I have pancakes today?"
    "No cuz mommy is an idiot and can't even make something as simple as pancakes"
    Oh man

Get these. DD loves them.

Now I want pancakes.... Where do you get these? I haven't seen them in local stores.
  • Options
    They have them at my grocery store. Not these specific ones, but there are other brands that make them.

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I broke my left leg and sprained my right foot a few weeks ago and let my SO know as I was getting x-Rays that the doctor said it was definitely broken. I had been crying since it happened because I was scared and in pain. Baby was fine and SO was just worried but happy we were both ok. I came home to him after getting a temp splint and he just kept staring at me like of course you'd break your leg while pregnant. At one point after he decided to stay home the next day to help me, he jokingly said, "man, why'd you have to do this to me!?" Then he looked up at me smiling just to see me sobbing. I could NOT stop sobbing. I felt so bad being dumb and falling and then I felt bad that he was going to have to baby me. His whole body and posture immediately changed and you could just see him look like he felt awful. So that made me feel worse and cry harder. Through tears and stammering I kept telling him I knew he was joking but I couldn't stop crying. Lol I felt like such an idiot.
  • Options
    I ugly cried one day leaving work when I went the wrong way(pregnancy brain).
  • Options
    I just think about random sad things.......honestly I cry more about not being comfortable at night and food than anything! SO talks to my belly about how hard she is making his life right now! :(( :((
  • Options
    I'm watching this docu-series about the Royal Family on Netflix. It has six episodes that focus on different things, such as weddings and then funerals. The funerals episode highly focused on Princess Diana's death and funeral. I started tearing up and then when they talked about and showed her sons walking behind the coffin in the procession and the envelope on top of the casket with Mummy written on it, I lost it :((

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Daphneh28 said:

Omg have you all seen Ed Sheeran's video for Photograph? So it's him as a baby and toddler etc etc growing up. So I saw it when I was getting ready to go out and I bawled my makeup off. My SO walks into the room and goes baby why are you crying over Ed Sheeran? And I was like OUR BABY IS GOING TO GROW UP AND GO AWAY! Lol! Babesters was like baby lets just have the baby first and then worry about her growing up and going away. But it just makes me so sad. I wanna cry every time I hear this song on the radio now....

THIS.
    I cry often thinking about how fast my daughter is going to grow up when I think about how big she's already gotten during my pregnancy and isn't even here yet.

And then don't even get me started on Taylor Swift's Never Grow Up

"Your little hands wrapped around my finger, and it's so quiet in the world tonight.
    Your little eyelids flutter 'cause you're dreaming so I tuck you in, turn on your favorite night light.
    To you, everything is funny,
    You've got nothing to regret,
    I'd give all I have honey, if you could stay like that.
    Oh darling dont you ever grow up, don't you ever grow up, just stay this little..."

It's made me cry ever since I first heard it and thought of my niece but now that I'm having my own, I can barely listen to it. :((
  • Options
    I cried this morning watching Similac's Sisterhood of Motherhood video.
  • Options
    I cry ALL the time! I cried last night because DH wanted to give me his snacks on our plane ride. Lol (with tears.)
  • Options
    KIMKB0429 said:

Ugh! I just totally cried reading all these posts! **Emotionally unstable**

Me too! Glad I'm not alone!
  • Options
    I cried the other day because I was tying my shoe and the lace was broken... Mind you, the lace has been broken for about 6 months. I just looked at DH, crying and asked him why the shoelace had to break. Poor guy was trying so hard not to laugh.
  • Options
    DH was playing some music while grilling the other night and "My Little Girl" by Tim McGraw came on. I had to have him put a different song on, I was a mess!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

DH was playing some music while grilling the other night and "My Little Girl" by Tim McGraw came on. I had to have him put a different song on, I was a mess!!

It never gets better. DD is 4 and I still get choked up thinking about her growing up. Despite days where I look at her and marvel at how big she is now. That is one tear jerker of a song!
  • Options
    Cried 4 minutes into Babe last night because the mama pig is taken away from her piglets and little Babe is so sad. I couldn't stop crying and burst out laughing at myself.
  • Options
    My SO obviously fell asleep considering he was MIA for 5 hours yesterday while I was at work, I had laid chicken out to thaw for dinner... Tried getting ahold of him over and over for him to do something with it so it wouldn't ruin... Found myself ugly crying at work bc I didn't want my chicken to ruin. What. The. Actual. I'm not a cryer at all, but for some reason this rubbed me wrong. This poor guy seen me and asked if I was okay all I could say was "I'm pregnant and I'm mad" and then he came back and offered me a sandwich from panera bread. SO finally woke up and got mad bc I was crying over chicken, then I went home later that night to see he bought MORE beer and has a buzz.. Cried in the shower too. Can't. Handle. The. Hormones. I definitely got him back with my rancid gas from eating Brussels sprouts though.
  • Options
    I cried in the mall the other day while trying on maternity bras. I'm huge and hate it. Same thing happened with my first lo. The lady at the store was like let me know if you need help, and we recommend you go up a size. Waaaaaa!!!!!!! No bras for me.
  • Options
    I cried in the mall the other day while trying on maternity bras. I'm huge and hate it. Same thing happened with my first lo. The lady at the store was like let me know if you need help, and we recommend you go up a size. Waaaaaa!!!!!!! No bras for me.
  • Options
  • Options
    I am not normally a big crier. But I cried for an hour straight because we bought a new TV (we needed one, and could afford it, but I'm a penny pincher, so spending any money is hard). Then I felt worse and continued to cry because DH had been so excited to buy it and I completely ruined the experienced.

I've also cried over the fact that my dog has been misbehaving more than usual. She's normally the best dog you could ever ask for, but lately she hasn't been able to make it through the night without popping in the living room. DH pointed out that I hadn't been loving on her as much because my pregnancy nose does not like the smell of her breath. So I cried because I was abandoning my dog!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    This was not a pregnant reason but I went a bit over the top. I looked at Facebook when I was at work yesterday. And there it was; the picture of the 3-year old Syrian boy that drowned on its way to Greece. Ended up sobbing in the bathroom with nose bleeding and everything. People thought something really bad happened to me. It was hard to explain as I don't like having convos like that at work..
    :(
    Same here.  I swooped up DS and wouldn't let him go.  Of course a thrashing 3-year old thinks the life is being squeezed out of him, but he finally settled down and let me snuggle for a good 10 seconds.
    I couldn't sop bawling.
    Married 05.19.07 | Together since 03.11.00 | Dom Born 02.06.12 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I totally understand where everyone is coming from. I've had my really angry hormonal days where I yelled at my sister for chewing too loud... I felt bad because she got really scared and hid in the bathroom :( And then I cried for a good long while when I realized my SO wasn't coming to visit me after he fell asleep. I texted him all night saying he didn't love me. The next morning he was over as soon as I was up, poor guy... I felt so bad :0
  • Options
    Ohhhh the things I've cried about... Not having a cottage up north, Hubs eating the last of the Soft Baked cookies while I'm in bed, the fact that my child will go through an awkward stage in life, downton abbey, my dogs cancer,my cilantro plant died, I hate the art in my living room....
    The list could go on and on. It's a bit much.
  • Options
    I cried a little earlier watching a video of Jay-Z hiding in the crowd at a Beyonce concert this weekend, smiling and singing along to her songs.

I also cried just now because we are getting a tree taken down on our property today. It's 35,000 pounds, splitting in the middle, and a huge safety hazard, but I still feel sad. I told DH we have to plant a tree to make up for it.
    Angela

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Bawled at the dentist, need a root canal and the two grand bill sent me into hysterics
  • Options
    I am in this exact situation. Feeling useless already... and SO acts like I am because I'm not working. But I am staying active everyday, cleaning, cooking, business stuff. All this takes time and I'm tired too. I feel like he could help with some household things. Just because the majority of my day is spent cleaning up after him. Like he makes more of a mess because I am home all day. Sad.
  • Options
    I cried when my husband said my recent blow job wasn't very good. He laughed and said it was a joke but I'm still hurt
  • Options
    nz113 said:

I cried while watching King Triton give Ariel away at her wedding in the Little Mermaid... So yeah that totally happened.

Shoot, I do that every time anyway! I have PTSD for that part, though. When i watched it as a little girl, my daddy was in the Navy, so he deployed a lot, so another Ariel(le) saying bye to her daddy broke me.
  • Options
    mrs14678mrs14678 member
    edited September 2015
    I almost cried today... We ordered new lightsabers this weekend and they arrived today. I got the same as my current one, with a coupler so I can be a badass dual saber/double-bladed Jedi... We ordered different grade blades, though. So, mine are mismatched!!! :(( We got the higher grade ones (so once baby is born we can duel for exercise), but unlit they're frosted and milky, rather than clear/silver we had before... Hubby doesn't come home til Friday, and I don't want to buy another blade without him approving it. Though, he's the one who suggested we splurge and get new ones.....

:(( :(( :(( :(( :((
  • Options
    I had a complete breakdown yesterday because i was convinced that my bf didnt want me anymore. I was sobbing and my poor bf was looking at me like i was crazy. He told me he loved me more than anything and no one could ever take my place so i cried harder poor guy had no idea what to do. He ended up snuggling with me for an hour as i cried over something i completly made up in my head because im insecure about my belly because ive never had one.
  • Options
    I cried the other night after I came home from work late and I bitched at the hubs because he didn't clean up the kitchen after lunch and was fixing his truck so we would have 2 vehicles again. I followed him around crying because he is such a good man and I bitched at him for no reason.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Since we are trying to save money I dyed my hair at home instead of going to my usual stylist. The box was blonde but it turned out a little reddish golden blonde. I didnt hate it until my husband said this morning "oh my god is your hair RED?" Embarrassed I said "no it's blonde" and he said "no babe, you're a ginger". I started crying. He felt bad and tried to make me feel better by saying "it's ok babe, don't cry, go get it fixed today". I didn't think it needed to be "fixed" :(