Washington Babies

Anyone doing PEPS?

Thinking of joining a group after LO arrives, but wondering if it's worth the $150 fee? Anyone else thinking of joining, or any members have experience with PEPS? I've heard good things in general, but would like some specific feedback. Thanks!

Re: Anyone doing PEPS?

• rmj28rmj28 member
    My husband and I had discussed this and decided to do it after hearing great things from our neighbors and co workers. However, our son has been diagnosed with Down syndrome so we have started actively participating in communities more relevant to what our son will be needing after he is born.
    Like I said, I've heard nothing but great things about it and that its informational and not in a boring way. Hope you get some more feedback from people who have actually gone! Haha :)
  • My husband and I are signed up and just waiting to hear from them about a start date! I'm pretty excited. Very few of our friends in Seattle have kids, and none of them live in our neighborhood. We're hoping to find some new friends who are in a similar life situation and learn a little something along the way.
  • Loading the player...
  • ErinkaErinka member
    My DH & I will sign up for sure. We will be first time (older) parents. Our friends in Seattle proper have had really positive experiences. We live on the eastside so we are hoping to make more friends in a similar situation and get support close by. Not signing up yet as we are due in Feb.
  • PEPS is wonderful! I participated when my son was born and some of PEPS-mates are honestly my closest friends now. All of the babies in our group were born within about 6 weeks of each other and we all live within a couple miles. It is so great to have an awesome group of women who understand what you're going through at every stage with your baby. My son is 1.5 and we still get together pretty regularly. I'm a stay at home mom and while many people say it can be lonely or isolating, I haven't found that at all due in large part to my PEPS group. I'm hoping to become a group leader before my baby is born this fall.
  • Do it! My PEPs moms are some of my best friends. It's a life saver!
  • My husband and I will be attending a While You're Waiting gathering on October 8th at Seattle Public Library in Capitol Hill. It's for expectant parents to see what the groups are all about, then register if they so choose. We are due November 7th with our first, a boy.
  • I'm going to the Oct 6 info session in Lynnwood (we live in Kirkland), and will very likely sign up afterwards. We're due in January:)
  • owlsgreyowlsgrey member
    edited October 2015
    I think I'll be there, too, NikkiG79! Due in April.

BabyFruit Ticker