Infertility
Options

If you've been pregnant..did you or did you not have symptoms during 2ww??

I know everyone is different but I'm just curious how many of you had pregnancy symptoms before you officially knew you were pregnant

I have heard people say they had a bunch of symptoms before their BFP and others say they had none at all..Some people who are on progesterone have some symptoms but aren't sure if they are from the progesterone or the pregnancy.

Just curious about those who have gone through it.

Re: If you've been pregnant..did you or did you not have symptoms during 2ww??

• Options
    It's really hard to differentiate between progesterone symptoms and early pregnancy symptoms. It's enough to drive someone crazy. I just felt I was pregnant. Can't really explain it. Sorry I couldn't help more.
    Married for 4 years. TTC for 3.
    Me: 38 DH: 39
    DX: Unexplained Infertility; found a few fibroids this time around during SIS

March 2012: Clomid for 3 cycles  3 BFNs
    Sept. 2013: started injectables (Follistim, Ovidrel Trigger) IUI BFN

May 2015: New RE. Going IVF. Tests, Tests, Tests 
    July 2015: Microdose Lupron 20u am & pm, Follistim 150iu 75iu am, Menapur 150iu 75iu pm
    Triggered 8/4 ER 8/6 ET 8/11 2 beautiful blastocysts; 2WW
    8/19 hpt BFP! Beta 8/25: 482
    2nd Beta 9/1......3707
    U/S 9/21: 1 beautiful little gummy bear

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I had my IUI tuesday 3 weeks ago. On the Friday, I remember feeling as though my uterus was full. Then starting on the following Monday, I had cramps, and started feeling nauseous and really tired. The cramps lasted 2-3 days, the nausea and fatigue remained, but these days (5 weeks along) I'm having some nausea, crazy fatigue, and the occasional sore nipples. I haf been on progesterone before and never felt anything but fatigue for the first 2 days, but like you said, that really varies. Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Unfortunately my BFP didn't last long. Last cycle on 11dpiui I knew I was pregnant. I just felt the same full feeling in my uterus and when I came home from traveling, I POAS Monday and sure enough, there were 2 pink lines! I lost the pregnancy later that week though so I didn't have any other symptoms. Fingers crossed for you!
  • Options
    Nope, no symptoms here until I was at least 5 weeks with each.
  • Options
    I am at 5 weeks now. Have occasional twinges in my lower abdomen. Slightly sore breasts. Definitely fatigue. I want to hid bed by the time it is 10. Earlier I cannot sleep till 11:30. Some strong smells, nothing unpleasant. But I am in the early stages. I had lesser symptoms post IUI with Clomid than when I had tried Clomid before.
  • Options
    Like pp have said, it's difficult to differentiate AF and pregnancy symptoms. I felt no different until 5 weeks in, when the m/s hit.
  • Options
    I also had no symptoms until about 5 weeks.
    *** Child & current pregnancy mentioned ***
    Me - 41 (PCOS), Hubby - 43 (healthy)
    7/2013 - Sweet baby girl born (Clomid + TI)
    3/2014 - TTC #2, return to RE 7/2014
    12/2015: IVF #1 transferred two great looking embryos - BFP!
    First ultrasound: TWO beautiful little heartbeats!!
    Harmony: negative; level 2: babies look great and are boy/girl! :)