Multiples

Do they look alike?

Here are my 5 month old twin girls. We did a DNA test and it came back "identical" but to me they look different. But my whole family thinks they look identical. Thoughts?

Re: Do they look alike?

• They look identical to me. Very cute! We are waiting for the results for our twin boys.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • They definitely look very much alike but the cutie on the right looks like she's a bit bigger than her sister. Maybe as they grow it will become even more obvious. They are super adorable!!
  • Loading the player...
  • They look a lot alike to me, too. They are definitely flipping adorable!!!
    DH & I married 12/17/2012
    Me (31)-dx w/PCOS 2007, when married to ex-husband after MC
    DH (41)-no MFI
    07/2014-Femara 5mg + trigger + IUI= chem preg ;(
    08/2014-Femara 5mg + trigger + IUI + 2nd trigger= BFN
    09/2014-Clomid 100mg + trigger + IUI + 2nd trigger= BFN
    10/2014-benched due to RE out of town, tying naturally!
    11/2014-benched due to cyst
    12/2014-Femara 5mg + stair step with additional 5 days Femara 5mg + trigger + IUI=BFN
    01/2015-Femara 5mg + Gonal F 25 units + trigger (plus additional Gonal F 100 units on trigger night) + IUI= BFP!!! Twins due 10/2015
    09/28/2015- Surprise!  Conrad and Hudson born at 35w6d!  
  • Identical to me!

Ella Rose

1/17/15 born via IVF w/ ICSI

Spontaneous Twins!

Due January 2016

Follow our Journey

• I see what you are saying, there are subtle differences, that probably look like big differences to you. But yes, I would have guessed identical. 
    They are very cute!
    Married 07.07.07. Mom to 3: Ruby 11/08 and Oliver & Austin 12/11
  • Definitely look identical to me. My boys look different to me because I see them every day and can tell that they have differences but to everyone else they are very much identical.

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • They definitely look identical in the 'textbook' sense. But I can see why you'd say they look different!