Baby Names
Options

Boy names

hpdrakehpdrake member
edited August 2015 in Baby Names
Drake is the last name. James and Thomas are family names.

Boy names 84 votes

Weston Thomas
13% 11 votes
James Weston
46% 39 votes
Colton James
13% 11 votes
Dillon Thomas
13% 11 votes
James Brandt
3% 3 votes
Brandt Thomas
1% 1 vote
James Colton
9% 8 votes

Re: Boy names

• Options
    brambles1brambles1 member
    edited August 2015
    Just curious, why isn't James Thomas or Thomas James in the running?  Weston and Colton are nms, just a little too trendy.

Edit: Spelling
  • Options
    Since James and Thomas are more traditional names we liked the idea of pairing them with a non traditional name.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ecwkecwk member
    They're all so trendy and will sound so dated in a few years.
    I love James and Thomas, those are strong, timeless names. They work well with each other, maybe you could consider that!

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I voted for James Weston, either stick the trendy name in the middle, or listen to the PPs.
  • Options
    James Thomas
    March 2011: Off Nuva, cycle back to "normal" for me: No periods since 15 years old. June 2011:Provera&50 mg Clomid; Progesterone:0.7 July 2011:Provera&100mg Clomid; Progesterone:3.29 Met with RE:No Clomid response, begin injectables Sep 5 mg Letrozole and Ovidrel in the interim month. Cut out running (was a distance-runner), cycling, eliptical. Restricted to weight-training, walking, pilates. Brain MRI normal. Being physically over-stressed is the reason the body stopped producing prog. Late Sep 2011: Menopur, Ovidrel,& IUI (10.10.11):BFN-Great injectable response: 2 mature, 6 near mature, many smaller; Problem: 9 cysts! Dr: IUI too uncontrolled for number of viable eggs & age. On to IVF! IVF ER 12.6: 37 mature eggs, 27 fertilized, froze all to avoid overstimulation; FET 1.22 (2 Grade 1)=BFN; FET 2.22 (3 Grade 2)=BFP! Beta 10dp3dt=291; 12dp3dt=644; HB 3.26!! 174 bpm: Vanishing twin almost completely absorbed 10wks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I voted for Weston because I think it sounds the best with your last name but James is a very close second.
  • Options
    Wesley Thomas would have gotten my vote.
  • Options
    I also like James Thomas but of the current options I voted James Weston.
  • Options
    I'm so over the Easton/Weston trend. Hate it. And as for Colton, it's a bit too country western for me. I voted James Brandt but Brandt is a surname to me, not a middle name.