Announce the Sex of Your Baby Here!

Re: Announce the Sex of Your Baby Here!

• Options
    Its a girl
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    hiswife714hiswife714 member
    edited August 2015
    I went for a 3d/4d scan today which I did pay for and it was showing a little Jones there but my thing is I'm only 15wks and 2days and I kinda feel its a bit early but I hear the baby is fully developed in that area by now but then I hear its just beginning to form I don't know what to believe but I still believe its a girl because the tech told me 75% chance boy and if he is wrong I can come back and rescan free of charge with a bigger package which is great I was so convinced that it's a girl although I'll be thankful for either or and baby will still be loved unconditionally just the desire of having a girl but I have a ultrasound next month on the 16th and also go for my prenatal visit on the 25th of this month maybe it will be confirmed next month or stated otherwise I hear many talking bout a umbilical cord between the legs and the gentials being swollen that its too early to tell so I'm assuming its just best too wait till next month because I'm still confused lol
  • Options
    We are having a boy!!!
  • Options
    AlyssaRose44AlyssaRose44 member
    edited August 2015
    Boy!!!
  • Options
    It's girl #2 for us!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We are having a girl! So excited!!
  • Options
    Found out yesterday from Q Natal genetic testing, it's a GIRL. Hubby is disappointed since it's our first. 14 weeks 1 day today.
  • Options
    IT'S A GIRL!!!!!
  • Options
    Had my ultrasound the day I turned 16 weeks and they say girl!!! I'm very excited about that. Can I be confident she'll Stay a she and not a boy who hasn't gotten his parts yet ???
  • Options
    Sweet baby BOY!!!!! ☺️
  • Options
    Team pink here !
  • Options
    mabrams27mabrams27 member
    edited August 2015
    This was our announcement to our friends. As you can see our daughter is excited.
  • Options
    It's a girl!!
  • Options
    mommyxmeowmommyxmeow member
    edited August 2015
    It's a BOY! Meet little George. Such a proud momma right now. The first grand baby boy in the family! So excited, I have been crying all day! He is measuring 5 days ahead as well. So I am measuring at 17 weeks. Love my big boy :)
  • Options
    mphillips2mphillips2 member
    edited August 2015
    I'm I'm 16 weeks 5 days.. I had an ultrasound last week where they looked for the baby's sex and couldn't tell. Today I paid for one of those early gender reveal ultrasounds and they still couldn't tell. She said she was 80% sure it was a girl based on lack of male genitals but she wasn't even sure enough to charge me. I am starting to wonder if this baby will ever let us know. Is anyone else having or had a problem finding out their baby's sex? I really want to know.
  • Options
    Not team green but thinking of holding off on finding sex until a gender reveal at the shower (December). That way we can share it in person with our families on the east coast and bonus, it means gender neutral gifts. Nothing against pink or blue but would prefer not everything being just those colors.

Leaning towards balloon pop for the gender reveal since sister in law already did the cake thing.
  • Options
    Just found out yesterday that it's a BOY!!! I am in shock... I was so sure it was a girl. Can't wait to tell the family!
  • Options
    I found out last week at my 16 week cervical ultrasound that we are having a BOY!! Thank goodness I'm friends with our ultrasound tech and she was kind enough to look for me! I haven't told my husband yet because I'm throwing him a suprise 30th birthday party in a couple weeks and thought it would be the best present ever! We lost our identical twin boys 2 years ago at 22 weeks and he has wished for another boy since then. Can't wait to see his reaction to another baby boy...Hudson Tyler!
  • Options
    We just found out today at 17+3 that we're having a baby girl! Can't wait to see our precious little lady February 1!
  • Options
    We are having a little boy!!
  • Options
    I'm having a boy!
  • Options
  • Options
    Found out today it's a boy
  • Options
    Usually the baby determines gender at 12 weeks so if they are saying a girl or boy they are usually right
  • Options

Usually the baby determines gender at 12 weeks so if they are saying a girl or boy they are usually right

Wait what? What do you mean the baby determines gender? Because sex is determined by the chromosomes of the sperm that fertilized the egg at conception.... It has nothing to do with anything the baby does.

imageLilypie - (zxAe)

• Options
    Lol that's what I get for posting on 2 hours of sleep I meant that's usually when all its parts are really it's parts when it can be determined if it's a boy or a girl lol
  • Options
    @krissyandfrank you had me a little concerned! ;)

imageLilypie - (zxAe)

• Options
    @natsfans84 between my toddler, husband and the little boy growing inside me I don't sleep much lol trust me I didn't mean it that way
  • Options
    Our baby is perfectly healthy and its a girl for us!!!
  • Options
    I go on the 12!! I will be 17w 5d! I'm so excited! Kinda hoping for a girl but I wouldn't care if it was a boy either!
  • Options
    We found out today at 17 week visit! It's a BOY!!
  • Options
    For the ladies who have found out, does the heart rate wives tale seem to be accurate?!
  • Options
    We are having a boy!!! I knew from the moment I tested that it would be a boy. We found out at our gender reveal yesterday and we couldn't be more excited!
  • Options
    Ten little fingers,
    Ten little toes,
    Two little eyes,
    One little nose,
    Boy or girl,
    Here you go