February 2016 Moms
Options

Baby girl name

What are the group's thoughts on the name Nevaeh? It's heaven spelled backwards.
Let your conscience be your guide!

Re: Baby girl name

• Options

What are the group's thoughts on the name Nevaeh? It's heaven spelled backwards.

Quote for posterity also known as qfp
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nope. Made up names should not be used. It may be cute on a baby, but what about a 40 year old?
  • Options
    edited August 2015

wisco29 said:

QFP.

------ quote fail
    ????
  • Options
    Not a fan, sorry. 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

wisco29 said:

QFP.

• Options
    I thought the name was so cute when I first heard it, but like most trendy names it is wildy overused and people are starting to get even more youneek with the spelling. We went with Natalia for our daughter, which I felt had a similar ring to it, it's not overly popular, and it grows well. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I think it know what's going on here...

I'm just dying of laughter over here! Also not a fan of the name. I'd sooner just name my kid heaven.
    Baby 2.0!
    BabyFruit Ticker

"http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32499b"
     28 Years old DH 29
    Married since 8/7/10
  • Options
    My husband picked the name Nevaeh for our second baby. She's 4.5 now. I honestly wasn't crazy in love with the name at first but it grew on me and fits my daughter perfectly. It also wasn't as popular as I hear it is now. I've never met another little girl named Nevaeh. My husband picked her name after the passing of his grandma. My third baby I actually picked the name Natalia. I do love that name.
  • Options
    4N6s4N6s member
    Extremely trendy.
  • Options
    Not a fan at all. I'll just leave it at that.
  • Options
    VitaLunaVitaLuna member
    edited August 2015
    Muddy mud mud. MUD.

Eta: Naveah is a MUCH better spelling. You know, to be younique and differentiate from all the other Nevaeh's and all.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Sorry, no. My rule of thumb is: If something like, "...and next on the stage is Nevaeh"...seems to just roll off the tongue too easily, better start thinking of another name. Same goes with names like Heavenly, Destiny, Candy...catch my drift.
  • Options
    I think it's overly used. The first time I heard it I thought it was pretty but I know so many people who have chosen it and now it's not so good. I'm with you on wanting to be creative with names though!
  • Options
    If you don't mind it being super common now a days then go for it - I personally can't imagine going to an interview and introducing myself as Nevaeh but hey I have a different name too so the kid might get used to it.
    Feb'16 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite thing about fall

Married 05/2014
    FTM

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not a fan at all.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
                    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ^^ and if it's a boy instead, use Jesus.
  • Options
    ^^ and if it's a boy instead, use Jesus.
    Or Calvary, which is unisex and oh-so-classy.
    Married 8.5.12
    Caleb born 10.9.13
    2.0 due 2.1.16
  • Options
    horrible name
  • Options
    I wouldn't say it's a terrible name or put down any previous posters who like the names some of the girls are referring too. I will say it's a great name, it's your child and whatever you love and find fitting is what you should go with! ❤

Mommy to my Angel baby Domenico Anjelo M/C 11 weeks 12/20/2014
    C/P 4/15/2015 5 weeks
    BFP 6/15 /15 Due: 2/25/16