July 2014 Moms

TTC

anyone else ready for baby #2? We've been seriously trying for the last few months. I'm getting discouraged, and it's such a fight to get my hubs on board during the time I'm ovulating if you know what I mean. I'm still BF, so I think that could be interfering. Plus the two apps I am using tell me different weeks for when I should be fertile.

Re: TTC

• We are pregnant with number two, due in February. Are you temping at all? If you head over to the TTC board they have some really good information if you lurk around a bit.

We stopped birth control in January but didn't start actively trying until March and got pregnant in May/June.

Good luck to you!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congratulations! How exciting! Is temping taking your basal temp? I will look into it!
    I was wondering if I should get back on BC to get my cycle regular again. I was on it briefly but I felt like it was making my baby loopy so I quit taking it. Maybe that's worth another try.
    Thank you for your advice!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm preg w #3 due in March. Just have fun w it. Don't make it seem like work. It will happen ☺️
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congrats to you as well! I'm just really ready for the next baby.
  • Also pregnant with #2 due feb/mar. I used OPKs to see that I wasn't ovulating while breastfeeding. Cut back on that until I ovulated then got pregnant in 2 months. Also used OPKs with my son.
  • Pinkmtdew said:

Congratulations! How exciting! Is temping taking your basal temp? I will look into it!
    I was wondering if I should get back on BC to get my cycle regular again. I was on it briefly but I felt like it was making my baby loopy so I quit taking it. Maybe that's worth another try.
    Thank you for your advice!

Yep, same thing :) I don't think going back on BC would help any because it only regulates your cycle while you are on it. I came off BC and my cycles were so out of whack it's a wonder we got pregnant so quickly. I'm very thankful for that.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm only breastfeeding a couple of times during the day for comfort and then nap and bedtime. Weaning is stressing me out. I'm going to BF until he's ready for kinder
  • I added a distressed emoji and it didn't show up haha. I'm not really BF until he's in kinder. I'm hoping to get him weaned before he's 18 months.
    Congrats for the new babies!!!
  • So you can have a visit from AF every month and not ovulate????!?!!!
  • My last REGULAR MP was in 2013!!! I had 2 lite days in April and 4 lite days in May. Along with 36 days between. I am normally a flood thru a super plus kinda girl and my periods were like clockwork every 31days before my son. My doc did a dating scan bc I was so irregular.
  • If you are bleeding, there is some sort of cycle going on.
  • @arodgers26 well that's good news! I did a bunch of googling and discovered that just because there's a period it doesn't mean ovulation has occurred. AF isn't supposed to visit until the 30th this month, and I feel like it's about to start. Ugh!!!
  • I just POAS and its positive! I did another the following morning and got positive again! Calling my doc this afternoon ;)
  • That's exciting!! Congrats!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm due in late May with #2. Only tried for 6 weeks! A little shocked that I'm preg already. And the nausea just started....