August 2015 Moms
Options

To the mamas that are still pregnant...

edited August 2015 in August 2015 Moms

Just thought would throw it out there that I seriously give you mama's props right now if you are still carrying in the terrible August heat. You ladies are kicking ass for real!  

^:)^
Always hold on to hope ❤

Re: To the mamas that are still pregnant...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Pats self on back, high fives to you, and keeps bouncing on this yoga ball :)

aww! lol!

Always hold on to hope ❤
  • Options
    Got my hopes up last week. I'm 5cm dilated and 38weeks. I'm still walking and trying everything I can to jumpstart this LO'S arrival.
    If I wasn't so exhausted and hot all the time it wouldn't be so bad. Ughhh.
    We can do it ladies, not much longer!
  • Options
    Thought I would have at least progressed a little. I was 1 cm at 36 weeks, at 38 weeks I haven't progressed at all! I know dilation means nothing but it was still annoying. Also my mom and dad keep telling me to 'hold the baby in' until they get here (the day after my due date). Um no I will do no such thing. My husband also keeps telling me it's 'not a good time' because neither if have cell phones and need to get our car window fixed. Shuddup ya'll I want this baby out!
  • Options
    Almost there ladies! Yall are all awesome!
  • Options
    Cheers all 'round! We're gonna make it :)
  • Options
    I was at -1 station, engaged, 50% effaced, and 1/2 cm dialated at 35 weeks. My doctor was positive I'd go early.
    38 weeks- no change in dialation (which is a concern with the LEEP and where/ how far we had to go up to remove the cancer cells, scar tissue could seriously keep me from dialating).
    39 weeks- we didn't even bother checking because I didn't want to be disappointed.

Due in 3 days. Still pregnant, no contractions or any other impending labor signs. (Of course, I had none with DD1 either.. Just had sex, bam water broke, then lost my plug, got bloody show, and had contractions lol).
    Have an appointment Wednesday to pick induction date, if she doesn't arrive before then. I'd like to get as close to 41 weeks as possible..but that sucks because 41 weeks (the 25th) is DHs birthday, mines the following day, my grandpas is the 27th and my sisters is the 28th. We would like her to come on her own, without induction, and without having to "share" her birthday with a family member :).. Stupid reason but whatever. I won't consider induction til 41 weeks. Just sucks timing wise lol
  • Options
    Laurmi said:

38 weeks. Losing my mind. Can't sleep. Pee ever hour. So sick of being cranky. My poor husband is just sitting back, enjoying the show, and picking up everything I drop. One more week of work until I go on leave....hoping that I don't punch anyone before my last day!!!

I'm impressed that you can make it an hour in between pee breaks. The struggle is real here. ;) At least the end is in sight. We can do this!!
    Joey 06.05.2010, MC Jan 2014-EDD 09.11.2014, Aurelia 08.24.2015 (lost twin ~12 weeks), Ectopic Loss Feb 2016, EDD 01.03.2018
  • Options
    38 weeks & feeling like death. I'm so tired, my vag hurts like hell, I have to pee every 30 minutes & she's just kicking away in there! Thankfully, I've had a healthy pregnancy so far but my doctor believes I will develop Pre E so he's inducing me at 39 weeks, regardless because of my high BP! Only one more week for me!

But still...that's a whole 7 days, right there. I don't know if I can stand it. & with no air conditioning & 96 degrees! Ugh!
  • Options
    I'm 8 days overdue this baby needs to come out now. How do mothers in places like India or Dubai do it. How did mothers do it before air con and fans were invented??? Its only like 65 degrees where I am and I'm still all sweaty.
  • Options
    I agree, you ladies rock. Hang in there, once baby is here it's all a distant memory. You're almost there!
  • Options
    I already miss being preggo! I love my little man more than anything else but I would kill to go back in time to being preggo with him again. Enjoy it ladies time goes by too quickly!
  • Options

I was at -1 station, engaged, 50% effaced, and 1/2 cm dialated at 35 weeks. My doctor was positive I'd go early.
    38 weeks- no change in dialation (which is a concern with the LEEP and where/ how far we had to go up to remove the cancer cells, scar tissue could seriously keep me from dialating).
    39 weeks- we didn't even bother checking because I didn't want to be disappointed.

Due in 3 days. Still pregnant, no contractions or any other impending labor signs. (Of course, I had none with DD1 either.. Just had sex, bam water broke, then lost my plug, got bloody show, and had contractions lol).
    Have an appointment Wednesday to pick induction date, if she doesn't arrive before then. I'd like to get as close to 41 weeks as possible..but that sucks because 41 weeks (the 25th) is DHs birthday, mines the following day, my grandpas is the 27th and my sisters is the 28th. We would like her to come on her own, without induction, and without having to "share" her birthday with a family member :).. Stupid reason but whatever. I won't consider induction til 41 weeks. Just sucks timing wise lol

I understand the birthday thing; not stupid at all. Our EDD was the same as my youngest cousin's. When we didn't deliver that day I was actually very relieved bc it meant LO/cousin not competing for attention on their special days. Now, our induction day is the day before my oldest cousins birthday. *sigh* I can't win!
  • Options
    40 weeks 3 days... Hospital won't induce me unless something is medically wrong before 42 weeks. Only 1 cm dilated and no contractions. She is also becoming breeched.
  • Options
    39 weeks on Monday. I'm getting excited and anxious to be so close to due date (8/24). I felt crampy last Thursday and I'm really hoping baby comes this week. We are ready to meet her. Some days I feel like she'll be here any minute, and other days I feel like she might go past her due date. So we'll see!

Good luck to all of you and hope you have safe deliveries. Can't wait to see all the announcements soon :-)
  • Options
    OMG I needed this encouragement. 39w5d here & I am miserable ! Thank you !!
  • Options
    neludelu said:

I already miss being preggo! I love my little man more than anything else but I would kill to go back in time to being preggo with him again. Enjoy it ladies time goes by too quickly!

@neludelu , I can totally relate!!!
  • Options

38 weeks 5 days.... can't wait for baby's arrival! The end is in sight for us all! I think come September we all deserve a big glass of wine! (If I could attach a picture of just how big I mean I would)

@HarleenQuinz86 you mean like this??

-------------
    Yep! Lol
  • Options
    38 weeks 3 days - at my doc appt this past week 0 progress - pretty much had the entire doc's arm up there - so I doubt he or she is coming anytime soon. 

my hubby seems to think that we will have an august baby - but I'm not so sure....have a feeling I might go into september. sigh. delighted that baby wants to cook a bit longer - but I am getting so anxious to meet him or her! praying everything goes well when it does happen. 
  • Options
    @jesselayne8 I'll bump creep on you if you keep having littles (all of the 3 additional ;) )! But for real, I hope despite the odds, something starts up for you soon!! My DD is Monday and as of today, cervix is high and posterior so :-< :-w
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    39 weeks yesterday by due date on papers, on coming Tuesday by dates I was tracking. My husband thinks I'll go over which is not helpful. If I do however, I would like to go quite over based on who is coming out to see us when and who I'm ok with being around for delivery. Here's hoping for between now and the 26, or between September 5 and 8 (sept 8 would still be just 2 weeks overdue of what I believe is the "real" due date based on tracking dates)