January 2016 Moms
Options

*~* Saturday Ticker Change *~*

For anyone whose ticker changed today.

Week/fruit:
Team: (blue/pink/staying green)
Have you had a recent appointment (how did it go)/When is your next appointment:
How are you feeling (rants/raves)? 
Question Of The Week/GTKY: If you could live in any TV, movie, or book world, which one would you choose?

Me: 30 DH: 35 
TTC #1 - Jan 2015
BFP on 5/13/15
DD born 1/24/16
TTC #2 - Jun 2017
BFP on 8/24/17
Anniversary 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: *~* Saturday Ticker Change *~*

• Options

Week/fruit: 17 weeks - baby is now the size of an onion
    Team: (blue/pink/staying green) - green until our A/S on Friday!
    Have you had a recent appointment (how did it go)/When is your next appointment: Last appointment was about 3 weeks ago.  Everything was fine.  My OB found the HB easily with the Doppler.  Next appointment is this coming Friday, the 21st.  I have my A/S and then a check up with the OB right after.
    How are you feeling (rants/raves)? Feeling pretty good today.  I had a random day of morning sickness this week, but I've been fine since then.  Just sleeping and eating a lot.
    Question Of The Week/GTKY:  Doctor Who world, as long as I could be the Doctor's companion.

Me: 30 DH: 35 
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I don't have a ticker but ill play :P

Week/fruit: 20, banana!

Team: pink! Found out 4 weeks ago.

Next appointment: I have my a/s on Monday but won't see my OB to go over the results until Friday. Hoping everything is good with baby :)

How are you feeling?: I feel pretty good for the most part except for being tired all the time and the back pain. The back pain is sooooo bad. I don't even want to go to work (I'm a server) because all i do is walk for up to 9 hours sometimes and I can't sit down. It hurts so bad when I get off work that it's hard to get up when I finally do sit down. I feel like I'm 95 years old.

GTKY: ummmmm. Definitely Harry Potter. I want to be a wizard!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    19 weeks!! I'm using ovia to determine size and today she is the size of a gameboy!! Lol

Team pink finally chose a name today and our DD Will be Cassidy,

Next appointment is with the high risk doctor on Friday

Back pain nausea and I got to spend my Saturday morning in labor and delivery because of some bleeding but all is Good.
  • Options
    19 weeks, size of a mango.

Team: Don't know yet. But I'm not team green.

Next appointment: I have my 20 week US Monday morning, then a regular appointment on Wednesday.

My last appointment: everything was normal. My BP was high and had to be checked three times but it was fine. Babies HB was 152 last time.

How am I feeling: Hungry all the time! The dry eyes isn't going away or letting up. I'm always feeling tired because of it.

GTKY: it would have to be CSI Miami. It's ALWAYS perfect weather on that show, plus everyone is loaded with money and big fancy houses. I just really would like the houses.