Success after IF
Options

FET support

Hi all!
I am anxiously waiting for AF so we can start our FET. We did 1 fresh transfer and was unsuccessful so my DH and I are praying and have everything crossed to get that BFP for a healthy pregnancy and baby!!
I would really love to hear all your stories! Thanks to boards like this I find so much comfort and support with you all!

Re: FET support

• Options
    I am waiting for AF for my prep cycle, so you're one month ahead of me. My story is somewhat in my siggy. It was long and sordid. I suppose recently it's been long and wonderful...

Unexplained IF/RPL

TTC#1 2003 BFNs, 2004-2009 imageimageimageimageimage 5 angels above

2010 IVF-PGS-FET#1, DD b. Aug-2011 image

TTC#2 2012 BFNs, 2013 FET#2, DS b. Nov-2013 image

TTC#3 2015 BFNs, FET#3 image (my 6th and last angel above)

Journey Complete.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Good luck to you!!  Are they giving you anything to bring on AF?  I needed that b/c I don't get it without help.  I had implantation on the 12th (FET), BFP on the 24th.  Scared to death all stays well.  But hopeful!  FET is apparently sometimes better than fresh b/c it gives your body time to recover after the IVF cycles!  I know that I was pretty beat up after my 2 retrievals.  FX

Married April 13, 2013

TTC #1
    38 years old
    1st BFP 11/11/14 (EDD 7/24/14)
    1st loss 12/22/14
    Off Loestrin FE 24 since 6/9/14
    Irregular, short LP, low progesterone
    Diagnosed with PCOS Feb 2015
    Started IVF April 2014
    1st retrieval May 2015 - 30 retrieved, 29 fertilized, 1 normal
    2nd retrieval June 2015 - 27 retrieved, 22 fertiziled, 1 normal
    Implantation date August 12, 2015
    BFP 8/24/2015

ALL WELCOME

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mcodea88 thank you so much! Congrats on your BFP and prayers for a happy and healthy pregnancy!
    AF came Aug 14th so I started the estradiol pills right away and progesterone injections began last night (surprisingly painless with such a big needle but can feel tenderness).
    FET is scheduled for Friday Sept 4th so FX along with anything else that can be crossed for that BFP!
    DH and I pray that this works and so far most FET stories have been successful! We only have one embie to transfer and if this doesn't work we'll be back at square one again but DH says we'll cross that bridge if and when we get there!
  • Options
    Yikes, right around the corner! (How do these things sneak up on us? ;) ) FX, FX, FX!

Unexplained IF/RPL

TTC#1 2003 BFNs, 2004-2009 imageimageimageimageimage 5 angels above

2010 IVF-PGS-FET#1, DD b. Aug-2011 image

TTC#2 2012 BFNs, 2013 FET#2, DS b. Nov-2013 image

TTC#3 2015 BFNs, FET#3 image (my 6th and last angel above)

Journey Complete.