December 2014 Moms
Options

Walking

hi all. I don't post much but I read often. LO is freshly 7 months and walking. Any ideas in how to confine her to one area? TIA!

Re: Walking

• Options
    Wow! That's amazing a 7 month old already walking! Hmm, my LO just turned 8 months and still doesn't crawl yet. I would suggest baby gates. From watching other kids most parents pick a room in which they want LO to play in and make sure that one place is secure.
  • Options
    Wow!! That's great.. DD is almost 8 months she crawls and stands up on furniture. Living room and her bedroom are adjacent we baby proof them. Gates, rubber on sharp edges, taped or nailed down all cords( her favorite) and watch like a hawk. And when I can playpen is amazing!! Try to pick an area and make it safe. Good luck.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Baby gates are a good idea! I didn't even think of that! It is early for walking but she's been crawling sense early 4 months
  • Options
    Wow! She must have started tummy time from conception.
  • Options
    @babymokaela ??? I don't know if that was meant in snark or not but no she didn't start tummy time at conception. Some kids are just faster than others. She has a 19 month old sister to keep up with.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it in a bad way at all. I re-read what I wrote and I can see how you took it. I apologize. I am impressed by your LO.
  • Options
    @babymokaela ;) no worries I'm scared by my LO ( haha) she's way faster at everything than my older one
  • Options
    Just keeping up like u said. Sounds like a smart little one. God bless.