January 2016 Moms
Options

16 weeks!!! Anyone else??

Hey ladies!
I'm 16+3 today, just wondered who else is at the "back of the pack" with me? It's so hard to be last for everything in the group...

Re: 16 weeks!!! Anyone else??

• Options
    mego14mego14 member
    edited August 2015
    16+3 here
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So awesome! I mean, there are 31 days in the month so I bet not that many people have exactly the same due date as us!!
  • Options
  • Options
    16 +4 days for me :) we're not quite the last there's got to be a few due the last week of Jan haha.
  • Options
    Nope, I'm 18 weeks today

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    ntyravgspntyravgsp member
    edited August 2015
    Lucky @indibidule !! I bet you already had your gender ultrasound too :P
  • Options
    Hi guys, I'm 18+2, but sadly still have to wait til August 25th for the anomoly scan and to find out what I'm having :-(! I'll be almost 21 weeks then!
    Still can't believe how fast it's all going though. Xxxx
  • Options
    I'm 16+3, as well. No anatomy scan for another 3 weeks exactly.
  • Options
    I am 16+1 today. My anatomy scan isn't until the 28th and I just neeeeeeed to know! Haha I seriously can't wait :D
  • Options
    Oh my gosh I know how you feel! It can't get here fast enough!!!
  • Options
    Will be 17 weeks on Wed. January 20th due date. Now I'm left thinking...if the baby is even a day later it will be an aquarius. If it's on or before the 20th, a lil capricorn. 
  • Options
    16 weeks tomorrow due January 26th having a little girl
  • Options
    16 weeks+4days here
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    @Snoopylovesbelle yes please!! I love looking at ultrasound pictures!!!!

I'm so glad you're all back here with me, because it's going to be sooo hard to still be pregnant when the ladies due earlier start having their babies!!
  • Options
    I'm a beginning of the month-er, due January 3. Which I love. But....I'm having a scheduled c-section the last week of December, so I'm at the absolute end. WWaAAHHHH!
  • Options
    @ntyravgsp I always heard it was veal parm, maybe your friend was mistaken?
  • Options
    @deaddahliah No, it was eggplant for certain. It's a member of the nightshade family. :)
  • Options
    Plus she's a vegetarian, so she doesn't eat veal.
  • Options
    ntyravgsp said:

@tinne004
    I am actually going to be looking up ways to get labor started early. I've heard of castor oil but I don't really want to deal with the ... digestive issues I've heard it can cause.
    One of my friends had eggplant Parmesan and went into labor with her daughter that very night... that sounds much more appealing. :)

I think a lot of things are a coincidence, I'm a FTM so I could totally be wrong. But honestly, a pattern I've noticed is woman who work and stay really active through out their pregnancy seem to go earlier or on their own. I'm trying to keep this mindset

:bz
  • Options
    ntyravgsp said:
    @tinne004 I am actually going to be looking up ways to get labor started early. I've heard of castor oil but I don't really want to deal with the ... digestive issues I've heard it can cause. One of my friends had eggplant Parmesan and went into labor with her daughter that very night... that sounds much more appealing. :)
    My friend's cousin swears by eating spicy curry followed by wild sexy time!  Of course it might be a bit awkward to do that far along, but you get points for creativity!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ntyravgsp said:

@tinne004
    I am actually going to be looking up ways to get labor started early. I've heard of castor oil but I don't really want to deal with the ... digestive issues I've heard it can cause.
    One of my friends had eggplant Parmesan and went into labor with her daughter that very night... that sounds much more appealing. :)

No no no, it's pinneapple that works but you have to eat exactly 18 of them!
  • Options
    So many yummy things to try other than castor oil!! I am so relieved!! Thanks for the ideas ladies!!! :x
  • Options
    Nipple stimulation. It's the only way to bring on labor

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    sck601 said:

Nipple stimulation. It's the only way to bring on labor

I've also heard the hormones in semen can cause the cervix to ripen. Science is crazy, right?