Georgia Babies
Options

Nanny share in East Atlanta/Decatur area?

Hi! My family and I just relocated from the DC metro area, and we are looking for a nanny share for our 15 month old son.  I work from home full-time so I am flexible on location.  Nanny shares seem to be not so common here, which is a shame because they are sooo useful.  If you or someone you know may be interested, contact me!

Warm regards,
Renita

Re: Nanny share in East Atlanta/Decatur area?

• Options
    Hi, I'm also interested in a Nanny Share in East Atlanta/Decatur! I'm not due until September though, looking to start daycare/share in early December. 

Any help/resources anyone can provide would be amazing -- the internet has been less than helpful. 

• Options
    Most nanny shares are arranged by the families, so your best bet is to start asking around to find another family expecting around the same time (local classes with other pregnant women like prenatal yoga or childbirth class etc.)

Also, many decatur area neighborhoods host list servs on Yahoo Groups.  You can join neighborhood association groups in your area and post what kind of share arrangement you are looking for.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Also looking for a family and nanny. I'd start November of this year. I'm in Sandy Springs ITP