August 2015 Moms
Options

**FFFC**

It's finally Friday. Did this week drag for anyone else?

Let's liven up this dull week and board with some juicy confessions.

Re: **FFFC**

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kelsiwoodell call your Dr and see what they say, they may want you to come in to see if it is the real deal. There is also an app you can get to time contractions.
  • Options
    @Miz_Liz thank u I'm going to call. I have been using this app
  • Options

My confession is I must be clueless. started having intense lower back pain accompanied by intense lower belly pains (feels like bad period cramps). so I'm thinking they're contractions but I can't time them because it's almost constant pain.... when I time them they are on average about 2 minutes apart and 40 seconds long.. it just doesn't seem right though for them to start so close together. did any other FTM have trouble timing their contractions???

My contractions with 1&2 both started at 2min apart but painless so it's possible.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    @jesselayne8 woah that's crazy. how did u know you were having contractions then??
  • Options

I confess that I hate when I have visitors and they don't bring any of their shit with them. Like, I GUESS you can use my hairbrush? I'm glad to have help but I find this so annoying.

I'm also going to confess I get super jealous now anytime someone posts a birth announcement. When will it be my turn?! I'm usually not like this so it's surprising to me.

I can totally relate to both of these!

• Options
    @kelsiwoodell because they put me on the monitor at the hospital for my inductions and said did you know were contracting exactly every 2min? I knew I had some tightening sensations but didn't know they were considered contractions cause they didn't hurt.

I have another one. I keep getting way too excited over bouts of diarrhea thinking they could be the start of very early labor.
    Me too.  I think having done this before is making everything seem more meaningful.  I was really poopy and crampy like two days before I had my daughter and the day before I started with the bad contractions...just like today!   So I must be having her this weekend, right? 

• Options
    I think I might be the only one on this board who is not ready to be done being pregnant... I have had a fairly easy pregnancy, no heartburn, no trouble sleeping and I am kind of sad for it to end. This will be my third and last child and every day I wake up thinking "please don't let this be the day" This is my last day at work and I want a few days to spend with both of my daughters before my induction on Wednesday. I love newborn cuddles and I'm sure I'll be super happy once the little guy gets here but I just want to enjoy my little family of 4 a little bit longer...
  • Options
    @megvaddi I currently have a baby passed out on my chest too. I fell asleep with her like this last night. Its horrible but she won't go down anywhere!
  • Options

My confession is I must be clueless. started having intense lower back pain accompanied by intense lower belly pains (feels like bad period cramps). so I'm thinking they're contractions but I can't time them because it's almost constant pain.... when I time them they are on average about 2 minutes apart and 40 seconds long.. it just doesn't seem right though for them to start so close together. did any other FTM have trouble timing their contractions???

I'm a FTM as well and can already tell I'm going to suck at timing my contractions. I'm having the period aches as well and just realized that I don't have them right at this moment. Which means they're coming and going. Which means they should be timeable. 2 days overdue, I need to get my act together lol