2nd Trimester

Staying home all day pretty boring

what do yal do to keep busy I don't drive and I cleaned everything already

Re: Staying home all day pretty boring

• I work full-time but if I didn't, I would:

Walk
    Craft
    Bake/make freezer meals
    Get a new hobby, like photography or blogging.
    Do a deep clean and organize my house
    Gardening
    Browse local thrift stores (if close enough to you)
    Go for a bike ride
    Read

• Loading the player...
  • I don't really know how to begin with crafts or what to craft
    I draw but it hasn't been sumthing I've wanted to do lately deep cleaned the house as much as possible
    Don't have a bike
    And reading I think I should look into getting sum books
  • I work all day and it's rough being on your feet 6-8 hours. I'd rather be at home bored right now. Consider yourself lucky. But if I were home, I'd relax and watch TV or I'd get more into some of my hobbies. Reading, painting, drawing, computer games, etc. Whatever you like to do. Maybe try out some new hobbies.
  • Are you on bedrest?
  • No but I'm so far along in my pregnancy I don't want to go and find a new job just to end up quitting in two months or less because I'll be home with the baby because I won't trust anyone else with him
  • Why don't you drive?

• I don't know how I'm 19 but I'm barely learning how
  • My husband is teaching me but he's been working more lately
  • This is throwing up a ton of red flags for me.

You are 19 and don't know how to drive. Do you live in NYC, or somewhere that might not require a drivers license? You also don't have a job and don't trust anyone else to take care for your LO? What about your SO? Do you trust him with your LO? And can you afford to not have a job?

• KatcasarezKatcasarez member
    edited August 2015
    **Removed for TOU Violation**
  • celainevcelainev member
    edited August 2015
    **Removed for TOU Violation**
    Wow. I was going to offer some advice but now I just don't feel like it anymore. This came a bit out of left field. I think this is turning into MUD.
  • Man, I hate that the BGs have started removing the quoted comments.

Me too. I'd like to have seen what kind of crap she said about working moms, since I will be one. Not everybody has the option to stay at home. But she sounds immature anyway. It doesn't matter what she thinks.
  • I am bummed I miss the outburst. i assume it was directed at me but OP doesn't know how to use the quote button. 
  • I am bummed I miss the outburst. i assume it was directed at me but OP doesn't know how to use the quote button. 

She basically said she feels bad for your kid since you won't be the one watching him/her. Dissing all working women.
    Also she used horrible grammar.

You weren't missing much, actually.
  • bumptarabumptara admin
    edited August 2015
    This thread has been closed to new posts due to the discussion’s unwelcoming tone. Creating threads in direct response to this one will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"