February 2016 Moms

Who is showing?

2»

Re: Who is showing?

• I'm getting a more noticeable bump now at 12 weeks, although I've had a little from the early bloat for a while. Fortunately, most of my pre-pregnancy pants are still fitting (at least the ones that were fitting recently . . . outgrew a lot before getting pg and just keeping them with the hopes of fitting again someday) except one pair of shorts. But everything is definitely tighter! I have a few skirts I wear a lot that are sitting about 2-3 inches higher on my waist than they used to :)
  • I'm 11w and NONE of my pants fit. Not even the fat pants. I haven't put on any weight. I'm wearing a skirt today and you can barely see anything, but in sweat pants (which I have totally been wearing to work) I definitely look pudgy. We're starting to tell people now we've got the test results in so I'm not bothered any more. Looking forward to buying some cute maternity clothes though!
  • Loading the player...
  • My bump is Olive Garden and Arby's from today...I'm 12 weeks 1 day today.
  • I'm 10w3d and have lost 14lbs without trying so far but my belly is defiantly growing I had a scar in my belly button that has moved to my outer belly my husband keeps telling me I'm going to be so big by the time the baby comes at least it's in a loving way he's loving that he can see the pregnant belly on me already I thought I had more time before I'd show but having him look at me with adoring eyes is helping me combat feeling like shamo lol
  • I'm a FTM but am barely 5'0 tall, so I'm definitely showing!! I look about 4-5 months pregnant but at 12w5d I probably shouldn't be showing this much, but the doctor said all is well, so I've tried to stop worrying about it. I go in for the nuchal translucency screening and a couple other tests this friday which I'm hoping will make me feel better (as long as all looks normal) 
  • I look 6 mos preggo and I'm only 11 weeks! I'm short as well and this is my first child. Doc just said I'll be big. Trying not to let it phase me, but when you're trying to keep it under wraps until you clear the full first trimester, it gets really difficult! Don't make yourself crazy, just know I'm right there with you!
  • I have a friend who is 6 months pregnant and we are both the same size. This is a pic I took first thing in the morning the other day.
  • 6wks to 13wks and I hit 14wks tomorrow yay!!! Hello 2nd tri
  • I'm showing.  This is my third, my uterus and body are just expanding like crazy because at this point it just knows what to do and doesn't feel like holding it in.  
  • I made this little side by side to compare a first pregnancy (with twins) to a second pregnancy (with a singleton)

It's amazing what the body remembers but you can definitely tell the size in my singleton pictures appears much larger due to stretched muscles/muscle memory.

(I'm also the exact same weight/height in both pictures)
  • I'm 11 weeks and I've gained weight consistently already cause I figured out eating when I feel sick made me feel better momentarily so I just feel like a fat bloated mess...all the time.
    But i dont think I'm showing yet...would be nice to have something to show for the weight gain though :/ guess it's fortunate I still fit into my jeans....just barely.
  • kalenvan is that vest from Target? Looks very similar to the one I got from there that I wear ALL THE TIME :)

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • I wouldn't say I am showing really, but the area around my c section scar is starting to poke out so that it is more even with the flab above it.

DAMN C SECTION POOCH.  UGHHHH.  Did NOT want.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm 13w3d.  I'm not showing yet, but I am definitely more bloated.  My pants still fit for the moment....

• I'm 14 weeks today and depending on what I wear I can see a bit of a bump. Not much though and this is #3 for me.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
                    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 14 weeks and I can kind of see something, but I'm thinking it's still mostly bloat since I look huge by the end of the day.

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • I am almost 14 weeks. People at work told me that I just popped and look really pregnant. Nurse at ob said it is because I am so short do baby had no where else to go!
  • I'm showing a food baby...I tell myself it's a bump to feel better, does that count :P. No, my tummys definitely protruding but it's still soft so just blump:(

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think I'm finally getting a little blump. I didn't show until 23 weeks last time so this is a change!
  • I'm 11.5 weeks and I definitely have a bloat bump.  With the twins I showed super early - like 8 weeks it was noticeable (again, likely a bloat bump, not a baby bump).  Everyone grows differently.  I'm planning on starting to wear maternity clothes soon because they are comfortable.  ;) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Visit My Twin Life 
  • Im 13 weeks pregnant and none of my pants fit at all. I feel like I look 20 weeks pregnant. Im not fat its only my belly sticky out. 

• I started showing at 10 weeks. Literally my belly popped it overnight. I was wearing my regular clothes and was totally fine. The next day I was getting dressed for work and couldn't button my pants. I'm 13 weeks today and have a decent size bump. I'm wearing maternity clothes all the time because nothing else fits! I was really paranoid that I've gained too much weight. But I've only gained 3 pounds since I got pregnant. I actually lost 4 pounds in between my 8 week and 12 week appt. but that's mostly from being able to actually eat a healthy diet again and having food being appetizing! Every woman is different with their pregnancy. Some show way before others!
  • I have lost about a pound a week since the beginning, but most of my pants no longer fit! Some of it is definitely still blump, but there's a small portion that is definitely starting to look/feel like a bump! I can't wait to try on maternity clothes and show off the bump instead of hiding it!
  • My humble opinion:

Bloat is still associated with baby, so that part doesn't bother me. Call it whatever you want, it makes no difference to my life.

But: post the pictures on the weekly HDBD thread. Otherwise it's no fun to come here because every other post turns in to "is this normal?" And "let's see those bumps!" It's annoying.
    EDD#1 12/5/12 Born 11/21/12 My LB is better than your LB.BrittanyDoesDerby 4 LYFE!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    EDD#2 2.20.16 I love you already! <3

BabyFruit Ticker
    FEB16 Siggy Challenge Fave TV mom
  • I'm 14 weeks and I am showing but this is also my second pregnancy. Besides I just had a baby a year and 3 months ago so it hasn't been long that my uterus has been stretched out. With my 1st I didn't show till 5 months of pregnancy. So it all depends on your body and the baby.