January 2016 Moms
Options

Wednesday catch all

Re: Wednesday catch all

• Options
    @holocene you're really going to walk away - lets talk about your issue with me woman to woman. I don't really get why you felt the need to say snarky sh!t to me or call me out on a dead thread.

Let me have it. I'm an intelligent woman and I can defend myself.
  • Options

There's a difference between me not liking a post simply because I think it's annoying or pointless and that post. That post was getting out of hand and it's truly concerning that none of you see it. You would rather continue to hound someone about whatever they're saying. I'm done with this.

You seem to switch sides quite often. You get all snarky and talk crap in the RTT threads and join in with others but you also seem to love tit the WKs and bump admins. So which is it?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Myelhsa said:
    I'd imagine they are upset the thread was shut down before they had a chance to fully exercise their power as a group and show off their finely honed internet skills. By requesting for the thread to be shut down, you took away their opportunity to suggest I haven't experienced loss, and to shame me for calling out Kara.

(Kara - think of it less as a calling out, but more as a recognition for all the hard work you've done on the board to be a snark leader. A compliment really, on all the hours you've dedicated to making this board a more entertaining place to be.) 

It's just like, I will literally have no clue what to do with my life if this thread gets shut down too so...play nice.
    Uh make another thread?
  • Options
    Snark and harassment are two different things. I'm a big fan of sarcasm. Not swarming a post to beat it to the ground
  • Options

She got called out because @holocene needed to resurrect a cold thread to stir the pot. Hope she feels better

Ahhhh, less confused now.
  • Options

There's a difference between me not liking a post simply because I think it's annoying or pointless and that post. That post was getting out of hand and it's truly concerning that none of you see it. You would rather continue to hound someone about whatever they're saying. I'm done with this.

You seem to switch sides quite often. You get all snarky and talk crap in the RTT threads and join in with others but you also seem to love tit the WKs and bump admins. So which is it?
    Lotta truth here^
  • Options
    KaraEpp16 said:

Myelhsa said:

holocene said:

I'd imagine they are upset the thread was shut down before they had a chance to fully exercise their power as a group and show off their finely honed internet skills. By requesting for the thread to be shut down, you took away their opportunity to suggest I haven't experienced loss, and to shame me for calling out Kara.

(Kara - think of it less as a calling out, but more as a recognition for all the hard work you've done on the board to be a snark leader. A compliment really, on all the hours you've dedicated to making this board a more entertaining place to be.) 

It's just like, I will literally have no clue what to do with my life if this thread gets shut down too so...play nice.

Uh make another thread?

Lol Love it. LETS MAKE ALL THE THREADS!

• Options
    jessielynn1jessielynn1 member
    edited August 2015
    **Removed for TOU Violation**
  • Options
    Snark and harassment are two different things. I'm a big fan of sarcasm. Not swarming a post to beat it to the ground
    Do you even know what the thread was about or who started it? Do you even pay attention? I don't think so because you LOVETITTED the member who ended up being the cause of RPP and Paige's banning.

• Options
    MyelhsaMyelhsa member
    edited August 2015
    **Removed for TOU Violation**
  • Options
    Might as well get banned for a legit reason.
  • Options
    I'm not sure why it's assumed that I only thought one side got out of hand. I thought I was very clear that the ENTIRE POST was getting out of hand.
  • Options
    @maddisonwallace - the whole thing was very much under control.

I would love to tell you what I really think about your brain but it would be violating TOU.
  • Options
    kayyyy13kayyyy13 member
    edited August 2015

Edit gif being dumb
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Aren't you just a little ray of sunshine! Love you girls, off for the day for work <33
  • Options
    @Jessielynn1

This is you, girl. 

Me:28 DH:35
    Married: 7.23.11
    DD:10.17.12
    EDD #2!:1.17.16 

• Options
    Maybe reign it back in with the R-word, though. Phew. 

• Options
    KaraEpp16KaraEpp16 member
    edited August 2015
    I AM THE SUNSHINIEST!
  • Options
    @KaraEpp16  Yeah, You are! ;) 

• Options

I actually just used the search feature and it was super helpful (no sarcasm). I may only be a fly by snowflake, but I get it!! ;;)

If you used the search feature instead of posting a new thread, pretty sure that makes you not a snowflake!
  • Options
    Yay!! <:-P and hi welcome to the madness
  • Options
    @Lljbean yup I lost it !! @chipmonster agree bad word choice subtract r word add twatwaffle
  • Options
    @jessielynn1 omg I laughed so hard! =))
  • Options
    @jessielynn1 much better!!
  • Options

Aren't you just a little ray of sunshine! Love you girls, off for the day for work <33</p>

We are all rays of sunshine
  • Options
    @Snoopylovesbelle Don't forget I'm the super special snark leader so I'm the sunshiniest.

[-(
  • Options

Aren't you just a little ray of sunshine! Love you girls, off for the day for work <33</p>

We are all rays of sunshine
    Except me of course, fire ball over here.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    KaraEpp16 said:

@Snoopylovesbelle Don't forget I'm the super special snark leader so I'm the sunshiniest.

[-(

Oh got it...you need a captain hat in your avatar.
    Captain snark we salute you :D
  • Options
    So I went and got a cheeseburger and a purse cheeseburger :D
    I think I need this.
  • Options
    Mmmmm… purse cheeseburger!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mama to one girl: born 12/2009. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I want a cheeseburger!! SO doesn't get off until 4 :'(
  • Options
    I have days where it's party city and other days I'm knocking like yoohooo anyone home?!
  • Options

Your opinion is so utterly important to everyone here. You could have ignored as well, but were looking for a gold star.

Also, I love how they can have time to close threads, but not answer Snoop's questions.

I got a warning for that post lol. My first one <:-P </p>
    Seriously?! "We're not going to clarify anything, just give you a warning."