January 2016 Moms

WTF Wednesday

what's pissing you off today?

I'm still laying in bed but the day is young! >:)
DH slept through his alarm and was late for work so that can be mine for now :)

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Kids and DH are still asleep (its only 6:17 here in California) so no wtf moments yet.
  • Work. Oh my freaking god I hate the company I work for so much right now, I absolutely can't wait to quit. I was up until 2 am doing some stupid business plan they decided we had to do last minute, and you think I get to sleep in even a little this AM? Nope. I have to start even earlier than normal because my boss is a f?$& tard. My pregnant mind and body can't take it anymore, this crap happens week after week, over and over again. X( wtf work. Why can't I be independently wealthy?
  • Loading the player...
  • I couldn't sleep last night, just could not switch off. So I've got the headache from hell today!
    And the summer weather in cornwall is as damp and miserable as ever :-( xxxx
  • Cried all night and had a fight with my boyfriend. Really scared about the baby coming my moms testing us Apart. Feeling so sick and tired
  • Wtf people are banned already and the RTT is closed
  • I was just saying this on the RTT that's now closed. @arose3eb
  • I'm sad about the RTT - that was a delightful AW-free haven.
  • What? I'm really sad
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Time for a new one!
  • Also where will we put snark/drama alerts :(
  • I got a warning for my bend over and blow glitter up butts comment lol
    They're trying to squash your creativity!
    ~X(
  • KaraEpp16 said:

I got a warning for my bend over and blow glitter up butts comment lol

They're trying to squash your creativity!
    ~X(

I think they're trying to make everyone be "welcoming" aka fake support. The bump worked well the way it did and I'm so tired of the butt hurt.
  • I don't wanna be a fake - I never have been and I'm not having a pregnancy forum try to mold me at this age.
  • Wth is going ! Can we make another RTT thread or is that against all the rules ?
  • That could be a pretty solid plan of attack.
  • Wth is going ! Can we make another RTT thread or is that against all the rules ?
    best to rename it something else.
  • Seriously go to the ap store and read the reviews of the bump mobile ap. All of them are 1 star and talk about the meanies and bullies.
  • Oh man I hope it wasn't bc of my "gonna call shit out" post! I'm just so sick of the targeting of our boards best contributors. It's out of hand. Those girls are the first to comment with their support, advice and concern, and help those who are lost. They respond with honesty and what people need to hear, not what they want to hear. Ugh. Wtf.
  • The only ones who review it are the GBCB's
  • Maybe I'll try fake support. Dear Last name baby daddy drama, he'll totes come around and step up and be a dad, he'll get it. You're the speshful snow flake and your child is made of 15karat gold. Everyone's just being meanies. Support to my fellow bumpie!

She's around today- every comment is about her or a bragplaint.
  • I'll write ALL the reviews. I'm about to be traveling on vacation - hello, down time.

Also, Cyber bullying is a real deal thing. I would never want to make someone feel SO badly about themselves that they can't get it together in real life - why so effing serious around here?!
  • The bans happen as soon as the "B" word gets thrown around. I remember a story about cracking down on Internet forums and crap- it was when they started changing the bump
  • Adding to my sticking rules

7. What happens on TB stays on TB.
  • The bans happen as soon as the "B" word gets thrown around. I remember a story about cracking down on Internet forums and crap- it was when they started changing the bump
    That's why I posted a link yesterday about overuse of that word!!!  But of course no one who actually needs to hear it read it.
  • @ChipMonster but he's so cuteeeee.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"