August 2015 Moms
Options

Weekend Randoms

2»

Re: Weekend Randoms

• Options
    After 2 late babies I have been pretty nonchalant about prepping for baby. Well today I had an hour of uncomfortable contractions every 5-6 min. It got my butt in gear. I set the pack n play in the master bedroom and I am doing laundry like a crazy lady. No more contractions hmmmmm. Oh and I am charging the camera.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    @breezymeema7 any update on ditching the stitch? I'm not sure what time zone you are in. Hope it went well!

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I didn't sleep all night again due to every 15 minutes of getting up to pee and terrible reflux. However, I think I finally slept at 10am and woke up at 3 pm . Hubby brought me a chicken sandwich and french fries with lots of bbq sauce packets ( seems to be my thing lately ). Now I'm still laying around doing laundry while hubby and his friend assemble our chandelier. Also getting extremely nervous about up coming induction and becoming a mother in 6 days. .
  • Options
    @MissusTexas my friends had a Sprinkler for me today too!! It was so much fun - they got me gifts (beyond generous) and we made a scrapbook for all of the birth month pictures. We also had Chinese food and Ben and Jerry's. Perfect day!!
  • Options
    @Thj417 I am slowly making addicts out of all of you......@Breeezymeema7 hope things went well today!! Did you try the drink yet?
  • Options

mwt8673 said:

Is anyone else wondering what that is in the background of 13itchybride's birth announcement picture? Doesn't look like a baby.

Anyways, also wanted to say I'm so excited it's finally August! \:D/

Holy shit @mwt8673!!!

I was going to flame you for calling out another momma on her birth announcement with negativity however....then I looked.

What the....???

Someone hooked to a sleep apnea machine?
    Could be. I just can't make it out!

That is exactly what I thought. Looks like her SO is sleeping in a chair type thing with a sleep apnea machine.
  • Options
    So I put my kid in the R&P and she was pretty calm once the water started running. Then she was upset again by the time I got out. Plopped her on my chest and she is fast asleep. Oh well. I guess I will take advantage of the cuddles and love she wants from me before she can talk and thinks I'm the worst mom ever ;)
  • Options

mwt8673 said:

Is anyone else wondering what that is in the background of 13itchybride's birth announcement picture? Doesn't look like a baby.

Holy shit @mwt8673!!!

I was going to flame you for calling out another momma on her birth announcement with negativity however....then I looked.

What the....???

This exactly
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I took my 3 kids to see the movie Minions today, we went to a theatre called the 'Picture Show'. They have the most amazingly large, plush, comfy leather electric recliners for movie seats, not going to lie while kicked back in the seats with my icee I kept dozing off here and there thru the entire movie. I got some side eye glares here and there but owell, I dare you to say something. 
  • Options
    36.5 weeks and we did the belly cast today. DH was a bit peeved at the process( I stood there and he did all the work) but I think it turned out great. Better then the one we did with DS. I still have to putty it cut the edges and sand and paint ( thinking coral) but it's gonna be great
  • Options
    Everything DH does is annoying the crap out of me today. Everything! Some of it is actually his fault, but most of it is just bc I'm in a terrible, miserable mood. 2 more days!!!
  • Options
    Went to a farmer's market today and after being told how big I am all pregnancy, a lady said that she could not believe I'm due in two weeks because I'm just tiny. Definitely made my day! :)

And then I got a 3 scoop cone of Island Farm's ice cream, it was amazing lol
  • Options
    @amylianne - I have a feeling he's just going to do it wrong anyways.. but he should at least make an attempt!

@Brodie and Chevelle - I like this idea.. pull the 'pregnant guilt card'!
  • Options
    Everything that i didnt want to happen is or has happened. DS is a little fighter though - being a NICU mom is no fun :((

• Options
    @boslove - awww I'm sorry :(  I know you had some early issues with your LO, I hope everything turns out ok and you get to take him home soon!!! T&P's! 
  • Options
  • Options
    Saratiff said:

mwt8673 said:

Holy shit @mwt8673!!!

What the....???

This exactly

Makes sense. I'm not too familiar with sleep apnea machines so I get it.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    amylianneamylianne member
    edited August 2015
    @Boslove it totally sucks being a NICU mom, especially the steps backwards. Hang in there! I just keep reminding myself that if it weren't for the nicu and all the things they have to assist LOs now, DD probably wouldn't have made it at all.
    What does your LO have going on?
  • Options
    @Boslove thinking of you and your LO!
  • Options
    Hopefully I'm holding my little one in less than 24 hours. Starting to really freak out!
    Mom to one in heaven. Mom to one here on Earth.

BFP - 12/1
    First U/S - 12/11 Saw heartbeat
    Second U/S - 12/18 HR 120 BPM 
    Third U/S - 12/23/2014 HR 150 BPM

Due Date - 8/8/2015 
    Arrival Date - 8/3/2015 - Asher David 8 lbs 5 oz 21 1/2"

• Options
    Here's a random: on Thebump app for week 38 it shows a nice little pumpkin. Well, scroll down a little and take a look at that thing! Damn!