August 2015 Moms

So nauseous

for the last couple of weeks I've been super nauseous off and on. Vomiting a few times a week. Today (38 w 1 d) is really bad. Doc said as long as I'm able to eat it's nothing to worry about but it just feels wrong. Anyone else have this late in their pregnancy?
Thanks all!!

Re: So nauseous

• I have had nausea early in the mornings occasionally. Last week I was puking nothing but stomach acid.... I know, gross... It was horrible, like the first trimester but worse because of my big belly and sore back. I'm not sure what caused it, thankfully it's only when I wake up really early.
  • I have been sick too. Thinking things may be happening!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Haven't been sick since first trimester.
  • Its normal. I've thrown up in the last week too and have been nauseous. My doctor knows. Its just part of it. I also keep alternating between constipation and diarrhea.
  • Yep, I am getting it on and off now too. Oh the joys of pregnancy!
  • I've had it a lot the past week or two as well, I'm 39w2d. I haven't tried them but I've heard good things about the preggie pops or just sour candy in general helping. I hope you feel better!
  • gulimzgulimz member
    Yep. I haven't slept because of nausea. Getting alot of diarrhea too (tmi I know) . Just make sure you are getting plenty of fluids so you don't get dehydrated. Feel better!
  • Thank you ladies!!! Sorry to hear you're going thru it too but glad to know its common. Let's all feel better!!