Missouri Babies

Miscarriage support group

I have just lost my second child in a late term miscarriage. It is devastating, as anyone who has been through it will know. I am hoping to connect with other women in similar situations who could form a support group together. Going through this is hard enough, but it's even harder if you feel like you're alone. I'm 25, married, no living children. I live in KCK but perhaps we could meet at a coffee shop in Shawnee or North OP area. My schedule is pretty flexible during week days. Please let me know if you would be interested. Thanks.
------------ http://ourangelsandrainbows.blogspot.com/ image † "Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward." -Psalm 127:3 †

Re: Miscarriage support group

• I'm so sorry you lost your sweet Ronen :-( I hope you've found some other women to lean on through this, if not have you looked into your hospital's support group? I'm very close with Children's Mercy's directer of bereavement if you need any resources. Sending you big hugs.
  • I'm so sorry for the losses each of you have faced.  I lost my daughter 3 years ago (stillborn at 22 weeks).  I'm in the Northland on the Missouri side, but I'd love to start up a support group!  I think it's great to support each other.  Especially when society seems to handle these losses so poorly.  

@terrissa89  I'd love to meet up for coffee sometime and chat!
    **TW loss mentioned **

12 miscarriages in first marriage (2007-2011)
    Surprise BFP - 06/2013
    Daughter stillborn at 22 weeks - 09/09/2013
    Married my best friend - 09/03/2016
    Genetic testing came back with APS - 10/03/2016
    TTCAL - 10/21/2016
    BFP - 11/18/2016
    EDD of Rainbow baby - 07/30/2017
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow. I haven't been on this board in over a year and just decided to pop back on, and I see your post! How are you doing? Have you/do you plan to begin to TTC again?
    ------------ http://ourangelsandrainbows.blogspot.com/ image † "Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward." -Psalm 127:3 †