January 2016 Moms
Options

Thirsty Thursday

2»

Re: Thirsty Thursday

• Options
    MMM white russians. SO and I started our Christmas Day last year with small white russians.

I wish we could keep up the tradition. Maybe I'll have chocolate milk and pretend.
  • Options
    js2552js2552 member
    A big glass of white wine. I bought a bottle of non alcoholic wine last weekend but it just tasted like white grape juice.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    js2552 said:

A big glass of white wine. I bought a bottle of non alcoholic wine last weekend but it just tasted like white grape juice.

That sounds so disappointing.
  • Options
    js2552js2552 member
    Who loves sangria?!?
  • Options
    White Grape Juice sounds delicious right now though. hahaha

Sorry the non alcoholic white wine was crap.
  • Options
    I love me some sangria... white or red, as long as it's tasty!  Also, we have a brand new kitchen with an AWESOME wine fridge, and it's currently empty :-(  DH prefers beer, so he's not going out of his way to buy any.  Counting the months until I can drink again.  Oh, and till baby gets here too ;-)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Is it bad that I want a drink before anything else that I've missed during pregnancy?
  • Options
    tinne004 said:

I love me some sangria... white or red, as long as it's tasty!  Also, we have a brand new kitchen with an AWESOME wine fridge, and it's currently empty :-(  DH prefers beer, so he's not going out of his way to buy any.  Counting the months until I can drink again.  Oh, and till baby gets here too ;-)

I would start stocking it up now.
  • Options
    I would start stocking it up now.
    I would, but knowing DH he would run out of beer, then be too lazy to buy more, and start on the wine.  I'm also spending my spare money on other projects at the moment, so I'll probably wait until I get my next bonus from work.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Cran-Vodka.. drool.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    I have a glass of rose planned for tomorrow night! 
  • Options
    I'm a huge beer drinker. I should probably switch to liquors cuz it would probably help me shed a few extra pounds, but there's just not much better than sitting outside on a warm summer evening with an ice cold, dark beer in your hand. I don't like mixed drinks cuz my tolerance is like 0 and so I can only drink one. Haha I like to have a couple. :)
  • Options
    An ice cold bud light. We had a mudbog and the race all in the same weekend before I found out I was pregnant and boy oh boy did I drink like a fish. Pregnancy was unexpected, as I was on birth control! Didn't want people to think I was trying to get pregnant and drinking that much! Whoops
  • Options
    apinkpelicanapinkpelican member
    edited July 2015
    Champagne is always the answer
  • Options
    This board is seriously torture!!! I can't even look!
  • Options
    At first I was like oh a cute little mocktail will be great when I'm pregnant and can't drink! Now after having mocktails and a few glasses of non alcoholic wine this summer, I am like "f*** that, you can keep them and I'll just have a water!" It's not the same when it can't take the edge off after a long day lol! So I'll just stick to my iced tea and water until after I give birth. The fake stuff only makes me miss it more!
  • Options
    ashhsaashhsa member
    It's winter here, so I'm contributing an Irish coffee. ~O)
  • Options
    This is my favorite post thus far!

Sangria, beer, Malbec, margarita, and mimosa.

Don't you dare make me pick just one!
  • Options
    So, i am a bartender and I am tormented every day serving up delicious margaritas and all kinda of amazingness to people...

And I'm going on a cruise the 16th.....

It hasn't been that big of a deal so far but I have a feeling this is kinda going to suck. Like I may have to give in and get a virgin drink or SOMETHING lol.