February 2016 Moms
Options

Symptoms, Questions, Complaints, Random thoughts 7/29

2»

Re: Symptoms, Questions, Complaints, Random thoughts 7/29

• Options
    I can smell everything! Looking at food makes me sick. I have no appetite. Ramen, pickles and milkshakes have been my bestfriend
  • Options
    bredoll said:
    Anyone have "cramps" the day after their pap? They aren't like period cramps, and not particularly painful, more like my uterus making itself known that it is there and unhappy. It's probably coincidental and just stretching/growing but I was curious if its just me.
    Yup. Pretty normal. I wouldn't even worry unless they get really painful.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
                    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    bredoll said:
    Anyone have "cramps" the day after their pap? They aren't like period cramps, and not particularly painful, more like my uterus making itself known that it is there and unhappy. It's probably coincidental and just stretching/growing but I was curious if its just me.
    Thanks, that's what I thought. Definitely not painful, just REALLY annoying. I don't even remember what a non-pregnant day after pap feels like since I haven't had one in 2 years thanks to the new guidelines, i just knew the spotting was normal and nothing to worry about.
    BabyFetus Ticker

F16 Sep Siggy Challange - Fav Thing About Fall (even though "fall" won't be here until at least Dec)
    Green Bay animated GIF
  • Options
    bredoll said:

I had them with dd, I also had spotting. If they worry you too much you can always call. I got freaked out with the spotting with dd after and they had me come in for a quick hb check
  • Options
    bredoll said:

bredoll said:

Thanks, that's what I thought. Definitely not painful, just REALLY annoying. I don't even remember what a non-pregnant day after pap feels like since I haven't had one in 2 years thanks to the new guidelines, i just knew the spotting was normal and nothing to worry about.

That's normal and you may experience some light spotting too - also normal :)

Feb '16 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing About Fall: Haunted Houses and Scary Movies! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    hlmdeckhlmdeck member
    edited July 2015
    Okay mine is kind of a request for all you web users (I am almost exclusively mobile).. Can someone start one of those polls so people can chime in on the sex of their babes, so we can all add in one place? I've seen them in other bmbs but creating one is beyind my mobile interweb prowess.
  • Options
    My feet were swollen today at work. I sit at a computer but have to get up and walk every5-10min to take a quality control test. I noticed my feet were cramping so I took off my shoes at 3pm break and put on my flip flops. After that the swelling started to go down. Luckily it's a family business so my husband/boss let me keep my sandals on the rest of the day. I was just concerned because I had no swelling with DD and I feel like it's too early for swelling.
  • Options
    hlmdeck said:

Okay mine is kind of a request for all you web users (I am almost exclusively mobile).. Can someone start one of those polls so people can chime in on the sex of their babes, so we can all add in one place? I've seen them in other bmbs but creating one is beyind my mobile interweb prowess.

You can start a poll mobile
  • Options
    wisco29 said:
    Well wouldja look at that. Clearly I will the award for most observant.
  • Options
    hlmdeck said:

wisco29 said:
    I hope people use it so they don't all start their own threads with the sex of their baby.
    Maybe it can get pinned.
  • Options
    12 weeks today and I'm feeling like shit again. I had a couple days break, but it's back. Dh just got home and I just want to curl up in bed with a book.... I think I'm going to run that by him.
  • Options
    Anyone having any mucus like discharge? I'm 13w today and the last two days I've had snotlike discharge when wiping. (TMI) but never anything in between. I message my Dr and she says if I'm cramping or tightening or have wet my underwear or have to wear pads then call and go in. But that's not what my symptoms are. Its like blowing my nose.... But not my nose...
  • Options
    10w+ 5 and my worst symptom is this crazy pain in my butt!! It's like a deeper pain that shoots down my leg and it hurts to walk! Anyone else have this before? I searched around on doctor Google and read it could be sciatica, pelvic girdle pain or piriformis something or other.

Also...so tired. At around 7:30 the past few nights I feel like I've gotten hit by a bus and I'm ready for bed. And then I still sleep till 8!
  • Options
    tartface9 said:

Anyone having any mucus like discharge? I'm 13w today and the last two days I've had snotlike discharge when wiping. (TMI) but never anything in between. I message my Dr and she says if I'm cramping or tightening or have wet my underwear or have to wear pads then call and go in. But that's not what my symptoms are. Its like blowing my nose.... But not my nose...

Yes very common to have cm while pregnant. Your dr is correct, if you have any of those other symptoms be concerned
  • Options
    je5sc0je5sc0 member
    So irritated. Had such a great week of feeling normal. And as of now I've thrown up 4 times today. NO just no.
  • Options
    wisco29 said:

hlmdeck said:

wisco29 said:
    I hope people use it so they don't all start their own threads with the sex of their baby.
    Maybe it can get pinned.
    Well I officially suck at the mobile ap, double posted. Maybe I should have left it up to a web user after all.
  • Options
    DeleaJeanDeleaJean member
    edited July 2015
    For two days I was feeling better (9 weeks +1) and I was feeling really hopeful. But I guess it was a fluke since I fell asleep after work on the couch and I'm getting ready for bed now and it's only 7pm.

And also my boons are OUT of control. I've never had boobs this big. And at only 9 weeks I'm wondering how big they are going to get.

Edit: to add another complaint.
  • Options
    ashcody2 said:

Also, did anyone join the FB group that someone started awhile back - I just noticed the private msg someone sent me and I'm wondering if anyone's joined yet? 

I joined one from a private message. I didn't even realize I had a message until I accidentally hit the "inbox" icon one day. Pretty slow going so far.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am hating today.  I feel awful, am REALLY irritable, exhausted and not tired.  I'm really trying not to snap at DH and DD.
  • Options
    ss456 said:

ashcody2 said:

Also, did anyone join the FB group that someone started awhile back - I just noticed the private msg someone sent me and I'm wondering if anyone's joined yet? 

I joined one from a private message. I didn't even realize I had a message until I accidentally hit the "inbox" icon one day. Pretty slow going so far.
    You guys don't think it's too early to join a fb group?

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • Options
    ss456 said:

ashcody2 said:

Nope won't join any fb groups until the refs are established, we get to know each other, and there aren't drive bys every day!!

So that means at the end of the third tri most likely
  • Options
    My boobs hurt and I just don't want them anymore! And this nausea can go away too!
  • Options
    Anyone else get nauseous hungry?
    When I get even a bit hungry, I get really nauseous so I have to force myself to eat. It's a 50/50 chance of enjoying the food or regretting it instantly. :(
  • Options
    Bfavors said:

ss456 said:

ashcody2 said:

It's sort of nice to know a smaller group and not have new people there everyday asking the same questions in repeat posts. I don't mind joining one now and also joining one later with any regulars that stick around.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Bfavors said:
    No, I agree that it's a little early - I was just wondering if anyone had joined it already. I didn't join my last one until about half-way through 2nd trimester, so I'd be willing to join in a few more weeks most likely. 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    There's no thread for this today yet, so I'm going to put it here because it was bugging me yesterday too. Are we really going to have a new thread every time one of us finds out the sex of our baby? After reading a few threads on reveal parties it becomes pretty obvious that no one really GAF about the sex of our baby's but us and their other parent and possibly close relatives. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker