Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Wednesday

Month/Cycle:

CD:

What are you doing to get KU?

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk:

GTKY: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

Re: WTO Wednesday

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3

CD: 11

What are you doing to get KU? All things legal :p

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: Rave: finally into OPK testing window. Gives me something to do

I love any and all ice cream. I would roll in it if it was acceptable lol but if I had to choose I would say birthday cake:)
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 12

What are you doing to get KU? Nothing. Benched this cycle due to MC.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: Sitting in the Rome airport. Excited to get home and even more excited we have a direct flight!

GTKY: What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Mint chocolate chip followed by plain chocolate. :D
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2

CD: 10

What are you doing to get KU? Sex, temping, cm, opks

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: nothing today

GTKY: What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Cookie dough here in the UK or If I have Tillamook ice cream from Oregon Marion Berry or Brown Cow
    imageimageimage
    LFAF September Siggy Challenge

• Options
    Month/Cycle:4/4

CD:34 :(

What are you doing to get KU? Charting,temping,CM,CP.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk:I finally got me some EWCM so waiting to BD tonight as long as I can get hubby to.Hoping today is ovulation and can see it on the chart soon.

GTKY: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?I love Icecream! um fav...I love Cherry Garcia from Ben and Jerry,Plain chocolate,Choc mint(green kind),Cotton candy,and Red velvet.Also love Nutty buddy's.
    TTC #2

What i'm trying: Seed Cycling,Fertility Friend,&Charting.
    My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    Month/Cycle:3

CD:11

What are you doing to get KU? All the things. BD, vitamins, cutting back on the 'nasties' and OPK's. Which are becoming easily addictive.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: husband is due to go out of town on Monday so it's potential he is going to be gone for prime time. Not impressed.

Mint chocolate chip and cookie dough mmmmmmhm!
  • Options

CD: 8

What are you doing to get KU? all the normal things

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I started POAS with my opks already even though I have never O'd before CD 18 in my previous years charting. In my defense, it's only my second cycle off the IUD so you never know what might have changed, and, well, I just really like POAS

GTKY: What's your favorite ice cream flavor? I think it's Breyers that makes Girl Scout Cookie flavored ice cream, I love, love, love the Samoa flavored ice cream
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 5

What are you doing to get KU? temping, checking cm, checking cp (still not great at that) and I ordered some opk's so I'm hoping those get here soon so I can start that.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk:  I do have a question about opk's - when do I start using them?  As soon as AF leaves? When I "think" I'm in my FW? When I start to see EWCM?  Do I stop when I get a positive?  I have no idea about any of this...

GTKY: What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Mint chocolate chip!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/5

CD: 13

What are you doing to get KU? Trying to do everything I can.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: Temp dipped this morning which I figured it might so I anticipate O will be moved to today. In that case, boo. Timing WAS great, but DH decided last night and this morning he was too tired to do anything. He said we'll do it after work, so hopefully that's not too late otherwise only -3, -2 for me this month. And we were doing so well... :(

Peanut butter cup
  • Options
    @Tippy05 - I am by no means an expert, but I start using them when I see stretchier CM.  I don't wait for EWCM because I don't want to miss my surge.  And I don't stop when I get a positive, I wait until I see my temperature spike to make sure that O happened.  Otherwise, it could just be a surge with no O and you might miss the real thing later!

Month/Cycle: Month 3, Cycle 2

CD: CD 14

What are you doing to get KU? All the things.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk:  Started getting darker OPKs last night.  Based on CM, CP, and OPKs I think my O will be late today or tomorrow.  We will see!  I kind of hope it is today because then I would have great timing.  LINK to my chart.

GTKY: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?  Our local ice cream place has a White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake flavor with tiny chocolate flakes in it.  YUM.
  • Options

CD: 13

What are you doing to get KU? Everything but actual sex until my DH is better :-( I think he has an upper respiratory infection. He's going to go to the doctor today. I had the same thing back in the Spring, and I know how much it sucks...

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I have a bit of a temp spike today, and I'm hoping it's nothing. We haven't had sex in almost 6 days, now :-( . I also feel like I'm getting dumb, like in that Seinfeld episode where Elaine doesn't sleep with her boyfriend until after he takes some test. (The theory in that episode is that lack of sex makes women dumb and men smart). 

GTKY: What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Anything cookie dough or cake related is good by me. Ice cream is a sore subject right now, as I'm a Texan girl missing my Blue Bell.

*Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    M/C: 1/1

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: temping, charting, CP, CM, stupid fing OPKs.

R/R/CS: confused and annoyed by OPKs. Got a smiley yesterday mid-morning. Then two negs later in the day. Neg this morning. I'm wondering if it is because that happens with PCOS or because I find it physically impossible to hold my pee for 4 hours before POAS.

Fave ice cream: Bluebell cookie dough or B&J half baked. Nomnom.

Me: 33     H: 36

Married: 12/14/13   DS: 1/29/09

BFP2: 10/9/15  MMC: 11/12/15

BFP3: 4/6/16   DD: 12/12/16

• Options
    Month/Cycle:8/9

CD: 14

What are you doing to get KU?  all the things

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: Waiting to see if I O'd when I think I did...my temp dipped way low and went way up today...hoping that means I O'd already, but I guess we'll see in a few days. 

GTKY: What's your favorite ice cream flavor? I love anything chocolatey with brownie or fudge chunks.  I LOVE Phish Food by B&J
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 10

CD: fifty Flippin nine.

What are you doing to get KU? Sex, temping, CM, OPKs

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: SPOTTING! I would typically not be excited about this but I did not O this cycle and almost 60 days is ridiculous. So...woot woot!

GTKY: What's your favorite ice cream flavor? I love all ice cream. It happens to be my favorite good group. But, half baked if I must choose.
  • Options

CD: 4

What are you doing to get KU? Waiting to start using OPKs

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: forgot to take my temp this AM... I briefly woke up, not sure what time and I must have stuck my thermometer in my mouth, but I don't think I turned it on... I woke up not sure how long after with it still in my mouth...then the dog woke me up about 4 and at 5, so no temp today.

Moose Tracks
    Me: 32 DH: 31 Married since 2010
    MC January 2016
    BFP February 2016 Baby Girl born 11/2016
    BFP 8/16/2018 EDD 4/29/2019 MMC 10/3/2018
    BFP 12/16/2018 EDD 08/26/2019 MC/CP 12/20/2018
    BFP 03/28/2019 EDD 12/07/2019 Hoping for our rainbow

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 8/9

CD: 14

What are you doing to get KU?  temping, charting, checking CM, vitamins, BD EOD, using OPKs

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: DH couldn't keep it going last night (sigh...) so am really hoping I haven't O'ed yet. My temp was still down this morning so I am thinking I haven't. Hopefully we can successfully BD tonight :(

GTKY: What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Mint chocolate chip or anything peanut butter!!!!

Me 35, DH 37

Unexplained infertility and TTC since December 2014

February 2016 - May 2016: 3 IUI's -- all BFN

August 2016: IVF #1 (Lupron, Gonal F and Menopur) -- 12 retrieved, 9 fertilized, 3 frozen and 1 x day 5 hatching blast transferred -- BFN. Sent remaining 3 embryos for PGS testing -- 2 didn't survive thaw, 1 was abnormal.

February 2017: IVF #2 (Gonal F, Menopur, and Ganirelix) -- 12 retrieved, 6 fertilized, 3 sent for PGS testing and all were abnormal

March 2018: IVF #3 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 14 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 4 sent for PGS testing, and 3 were PGS normal

May 2018: FET #1 -- BFN

August 2018: FET #2 -- BFP!!! healthy baby girl born May 2019!!

July 2020: FET #3 -- embyro did not survive thaw

September 2020 - IVF #4 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 1 PGS normal

October 2020 - FET #4 -- BFN

January 2021 - IVF #5 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH)  -- 2 PGS normal

February 2021 - FET #5 - BFP!!! Due 11/6/2021

• Options

CD:7

What are you doing to get KU? AF has left the building folks! Time to HIO!! But seriously, BD ED/EOD, PNV, temping (yay!), figuring out CM, cutting back on caffeine. 

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: So happy AF is gone! I'm ready for the weekend (and it's only Wednesday!)

GTKY: What's your favorite ice cream flavor? I love all ice cream. My favorite would be cookie dough followed by plain vanilla, just because I can put whatever I want on it and it'll be good. Although that does go with all ice cream! 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:3/4

CD: 6

What are you doing to get KU? Temping, SEX!, PNV, OPK's in a few days

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I am so good at temping! I woke up a few minutes before my alarm went off. I hope I do that naturally every morning until BFP. So nice.

GTKY: What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Butterfinger from our local shop. Chunky and delicious with a brownie!
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Love: March 2010  Marriage: July 2013  Debt Free: October 2014  TTC: April 2015
     BFP: April 10, 2016 EDD: December 19, 2016 Team Blue!
    Oscar born November 20, 2016 at 35w6d

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 8/10

CD: 8

What are you doing to get KU? Temping, this month I'm trying 50 mg of B6 prior to ovulation and 100 mg post ovulation to try to lengthen out my short LP in addition to my usual PNV and iron supplement.  We'll probably BD EOD and maybe more during FW.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I had a serious meltdown/rant earlier this week that you can read here:

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12606187/7-months-ttc#latest

Rave would be thankfulness for friends, family, and a great husband.  Also, exercise, I'm currently doing classpass and tried boxing on Monday, got out a lot of my anger and aggression.  Tonight's a barre class.  If I'm not pregnant, I might as well try to be toned.

GTKY: What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Baskin-Robbins Gold Medal Ribbon or Daiquiri Ice, depending on the mood.  Another candidate would be cookies and cream.  My husband and I tried Perry's ice cream once when we were on Fire Island and are obsessed, but can't find it in NYC... their cake and brownie ice creams have legit pieces of cake and brownies.

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/3

CD: 2?

What are you doing to get KU? Temping, charting CM and sex AOAP (as often as possible)

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I am so confused. I have no idea what my body is doing right now. So, I started spotting  on Saturday and Sunday. I've used a different app to track my periods for 4 years and it had me starting my period on Monday. Yesterday morning my temp dipped and I was spotting a little more heavily in the morning getting ready for work so I was sure I had started and logged it as light and put on a pad, etc, etc. Well, I really did nothing more than spot. This morning my temp went back up a little and I've not even spotted yet. I usually have terrible cramps and my heaviest flow my second day. I don't know what's happening. In 17 years of periods I never would have counted 3 days of VERY light spotting as my period, but should I? My temp dropped yesterday. Ugh. Maybe I will start in earnest today and it won't be a  problem anymore. I don't know. Check out my chart.  It's not complete because I didn't start temping until halfway through. 

GTKY: What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Peanut Butter Cup from Braum's. I think I may love my Braum's as much as Texans love their Blue Bell. I also like Cake Batter flavor from Cold Stone. 
    Me: 29, DH: 32
    Married: July 22, 2008
    Fur babies: Phoenix and Yeti (both cats). 
    TTC#1 since: May 2015
    September 2016- Infertility Testing
    dx: Low Progesterone, Vitamin D Deficiency, Borderline PCOS
    Treatment: 
    October 2016-January 2017- Metformin, Clomid/Letrozole, hcg trigger, progesterone
    IUI- 2/17/2017 BFP 3/2/2017! 

• Options

CD: 19

What are you doing to get KU? OPKS, CM, and Sex.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: Our neighbor went on vacation to Vegas yesterday but left his two teenagers behind >:P  . Well, of course they decided to have a party and kept me up until 2:00 a.m. I texted our neighbor to let them know and hopefully ask them to keep it down but they didn't. I'm literally counting down the days until we move.

GTKY: What's your favorite ice cream flavor? I love all kinds of ice cream. Right now I'm hooked on Tillamook's vanilla swirled with huckleberry ribbons. It's glorious.
  • Options
    MaydarMaydar member
    edited July 2015
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 4

What are you doing to get KU? Waiting. Sex EOD-ish once AF ends. Starting OPKs on CD 10.  

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I really wanna finish reading TCOYF but I'm soooo busy this week. I start my new job on Monday, which is only 40 hours a week, so then I'll have a lot more free time!

GTKY: What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Anything caramel, salted caramel, creme brulee - if it's got some slightly toasty sugar in it, I'm in.
    Me 31  DH 36
    Married March 2013
    TTC #1 June 2015
  • Options
    SchumeratorSchumerator member
    edited July 2015

@kristieA - your ice cream flavors sound very unique!!

Month/Cycle: 1/0

CD: N/A

What are you doing to get KU? Waiting on AF to show up!

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: My doctor made it sound like it would come right away and with a vengeance so now I'm over here on day 3 post BC removal all like..............

GTKY: What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Cookie dough!! I have never been a huge sweets person but I have been craving it like crazy this past month! I'm out of control lol!

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1st temping

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: Lotsa sex, charting on FF with Mabis BBT. Cut out alcohol & trying to drink more water.

R/R/CS: I don't know about OPKs, also don't know where my EWCM is this cycle? Stalk my chart:
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5cf29d

GTKY favorite ice cream flavor: coffee flavor? This may be subliminal I'm waiting for my first cup to brew.

<3 In Love 2001
    Married 2009
    TTC#1 2014
  • Options
    KyCatKyCat member
    @MandyBeeSLP I stalked your chart, but since you just recently started temping it's hard to tell anything. As far as the super light period? I would count it as a period for now, and just keep temping, see what happens? I know that's sucky advice, sorry!

Month/Cycle: 4

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: Temping, checking CM, pnvs, sex 

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: Just waiting for that EWCM to appear, last 2 months we haven't had much sex in the FW, so I'm hoping checking CM will help our timing.

GTKY favorite ice cream flavor: I love ice cream, especially any flavors with chocolate. Mint chocolate chip, Rocky Road, Brownie. My favorite Ben & Jerry's flavor is "Everything But The.."

Married 4.26.08
    TTC #1 April 2015
    BFP #1 11.15.15
    MMC/NMC 12.22.15
    BFP #2 6.13.16
    NMC 7.2.16

LFAF March Siggy: Nasty Women
    Kate McKinnon
    Image result for kate mckinnon quotes gifImage result for kate mckinnon quotes gif

Other LFAF Awards: Most likely shopping for LuLaRoe, Sweetest LFAFer, Kindest, Jokiest Jokester, Most likely to meow, Best smelling Bumpie, LFAFer I'd like to meet, Most Genuine

• Options
    @MandyBeeSLP it is too hard to tell from your chart, but I'd assume period for now. If you get something that seems more like a "real" period later on, you can always change it/start a new chart.
    *Siggy Warning*

• Options
    M/C: 3/3

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: Standard - sex/temp/CM..

R/R/CS: Bummed to get AF, also it's my first full month of temping so I haven't temped the beginning of my cycle and don't know when it's normal for my temp to drop but it hasn't happened yet.  

Favorite ice cream flavor: Coffee flavored, any variety

@kballou Did not know Samoa flavored ice cream existed I will have to try that!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Married Sept '13
    TTC Dec '13
    BFP 10/8/2014 MMC 11/20/2014 D&C 11/26/14
    BFP 9/20/2015 MMC 10/7/2015 D&C 10/15/15
    BFP 3/6/2016

• Options
    oandmplus1oandmplus1 member
    edited July 2015
    I already posted my WTO but I am trying to change my username and wanted to see if it finally worked
    ETA: fail. How do I log out on my iPhone? I changed it on the knot but can't figure out how to log out of the bump on my phone (on the website not the app)
  • Options
    @benicode it is addictive l!
  • Options

CD:1

WAYDTGKU: CM, OPKS, sex

Rant/CS: Never thought I'd say this, but glad AF finally showed up. I wanted that cycle over... it was DRAGGING. Last month was our first month TTC, ovulated July 5 and 9 DPO started spotting until 12 DPO. I was so excited thinking it was implantation bleeding. I tested the day my period was due (July 20) and BFN. I must have tested 7 times, and still AF never showed. I began driving myself crazy symptom spotting, googling women that don't get a BFP on HPT's but get positive blood tests...thinking I was one of those very rare women. Cramping like crazy, and exactly 9 days later and a call to the nurse, AF finally shows. I was holding on to so much hope that I had miraculously conceived in our first month. I'm very regular and was so thrown off. Dear body, please don't pull that BS again. Sincerely, me. 

Favorite ice cream:  birthday cake! 
  • Options
    crzyforbabiescrzyforbabies member
    edited July 2015
    Tippy05 said:

CD: 5

What are you doing to get KU? temping, checking cm, checking cp (still not great at that) and I ordered some opk's so I'm hoping those get here soon so I can start that.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk:  I do have a question about opk's - when do I start using them?  As soon as AF leaves? When I "think" I'm in my FW? When I start to see EWCM?  Do I stop when I get a positive?  I have no idea about any of this...

GTKY: What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Mint chocolate chip!
    It depends on your cycle length. I read that you take your cycle length, subtract 17 and start on that day. I personally start as soon as AF leaves, because I am irregular. I agree with PP to keep an eye on your CM, because it might give you a heads up that you're about to O. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1

CD: 45 ugh

What are you doing to get KU? Going to start temping this cycle, OPKs, CM, BD EOD, the works 

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I had several LTP (little thin positives), and then a blood test came back negative. I found out yesterday, so now I am waiting waiting waiting for AF. I have made my peace with it, and I am ready to start again. 

GTKY: What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie, and Strawberry Cheesecake 
  • Options
    Kristin712Kristin712 member
    edited July 2015
    @kballou Do you see a log in button at the top of the screen? (Both log in and sign up?) I use the browser on my iPhone and even though I'm always "logged in" those buttons still pop up for me. I'd select the log in button and try to use your new username there (if it allows).

Edited because grammar is not my friend after only three hours of sleep.
  • Options
    IowaLove89IowaLove89 member
    edited July 2015
    M/C 4 (a few days shy of 5) /2

CD:93... blah

WAYDTGKU? I'd this point, I'm still temping, but I'm basically just waiting for the Provera to do its thing. I'm excited to start a new cycle (read: I'm excited to see AF, and have a bit of pelvic rest.)

R/R/CS: I figure I'll hit CD 100 before I get to CD 1, but I'm really just enjoying not scheduling sex right now. EODish for three months starts to feel like a chore. I love DH, but I'm ready to get a bit of romance back into things. I am also interested to see what my next cycle looks like, since DH will be on call 24/7 for a week (2 hours away) right after I go back to work from summer break. We'll find a way to make it work, though. Heck, with my track record for ovulating, it might not even matter. 

GTKY: I LOVE ice cream in general, and it has always been my number one comfort food. I'm really trying to improve my health by NOT eating to comfort my woes. If I could only have one, though, I would BEG Ben and Jerry's to bring their Canoli flavor. DH and I were in love and totally loaded up on it when it was a limited edition flavor. 

ETA: This just came up on my timeline. I wouldn't classify some of these as "Crazy," but it's interesting.  https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/food-recipes/g2581/50-states-crazy-ice-cream-flavors/?src_fb_d&mag=ghk&dom=fb
  • Options
    @lalala2004 and @KyCat thanks for your advice. I guess AF just needed to make a delayed and dramatic entrance. It's here now so I guess I'll adjust today to CD1. 
    Me: 29, DH: 32
    Married: July 22, 2008
    Fur babies: Phoenix and Yeti (both cats). 
    TTC#1 since: May 2015
    September 2016- Infertility Testing
    dx: Low Progesterone, Vitamin D Deficiency, Borderline PCOS
    Treatment: 
    October 2016-January 2017- Metformin, Clomid/Letrozole, hcg trigger, progesterone
    IUI- 2/17/2017 BFP 3/2/2017! 

• Options
    awingardh said:

CD:1

WAYDTGKU: CM, OPKS, sex

Rant/CS: Never thought I'd say this, but glad AF finally showed up. I wanted that cycle over... it was DRAGGING. Last month was our first month TTC, ovulated July 5 and 9 DPO started spotting until 12 DPO. I was so excited thinking it was implantation bleeding. I tested the day my period was due (July 20) and BFN. I must have tested 7 times, and still AF never showed. I began driving myself crazy symptom spotting, googling women that don't get a BFP on HPT's but get positive blood tests...thinking I was one of those very rare women. Cramping like crazy, and exactly 9 days later and a call to the nurse, AF finally shows. I was holding on to so much hope that I had miraculously conceived in our first month. I'm very regular and was so thrown off. Dear body, please don't pull that BS again. Sincerely, me. 

Favorite ice cream:  birthday cake! 
    @awingardh I doubt you ovulated when you think you did if that's the case. If you used OPKs and chart CM only, you probably had multiple surges the OPKs picked up. Also, OPKs only give you clues that you will ovulate soon, not that you are ovulating at that time. I'd highly recommend charting your BBT. It would have saved you a a lot of confusion. As far as I know, there's no such thing as a 23 day LP unless you're actually KU. 
    *Siggy Warning*

• Options
    CD: 3

What are you doing to get KU? Temping & excited to use my Wondolfo OPKs this month! Going to start using them on CD10 or 11. DH is going out of town for a weekend so I hope it's not around O time.  

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: None 

GTKY: I really like Phish Food and Mint Chocolate Chip
  • Options
    @Kristin712 Thanks, I will try it
  • Options
    Woo Hoo! It worked!  For those on Mobile who can't see my signature, I updated my screen name (I am the TTGPer formerly known as kballou).
  • Options
    alliew6589alliew6589 member
    edited July 2015
    @lalala2004 Thanks so much for the info! Again, first month trying so it seems I have many things to still get right. Sucks thinking your body will be regular and then BAM, it's not. I figured there was no such thing as a LP that long that's why I kept taking HPT's wondering if something was up. I plan on temping this month. The whole thing was a real let down, but now I'm ready for Round 2! 
  • Options
    @lalala2004 Thanks so much for the info! Again, first month trying so it seems I have many things to still get right. Sucks thinking your body will be regular and then BAM, it's not. I figured there was no such thing as a LP that's why I kept taking HPT's wondering if something was up. I plan on temping this month. The whole thing was a real let down, but now I'm ready for Round 2! 
    Are you using Fertility Friend? Their tutorials are great and really clear things up. I learned a lot from them! And of course Taking Charge of Your Fertility is great :)
    *Siggy Warning*