D.C. Area Babies

PG County Moms??

Hey Ladies

I'm 9.5 wks pregnant as a first timer looking for other moms in the area to spend time with...

Re: PG County Moms??

• Hi there! Not sure where in PG county you are but I am in Mount Rainier, right by DC. Im only 5 weeks but also looking for some new moms!
    Due March 2016 :)

• Hey I'm in PG county too, second time mom I'm near Clinton! Oh and I'm 7weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • My LO is 3 weeks old. I'm technically in Charles County, but I'm just over the line from PG County (Waldorf).
  • Hello! 5 weeks in Cheverly! Also, looking for OB, MFM, and affordable childcare... any recommendations?
  • Hi! My name is Ashley. I live in Riverdale but I gave birth at Prince George's hospital 6 weeks ago. My Ob, Danielle Waldrop was the doctor I saw pretty much my entire pregnancy and she also delivered my baby girl. She is amazing and works at Javeka Moore's office in Greenbelt, MD. I would definitely recommend you meeting her if you like in the Cheverly area!
  • Thanks, Ashley! I heard another recommendation for Dr. Waldrop, and will definitely be looking her up if we choose PG County Hospital. I did the hospital tour, and saw nothing that works keep me away from the hospital, but since it was my first one, I feel like I need to see more to have a comparison. We're going to check out WHC, Holy Cross and Washington Adventist. What was your experience like there? Did you deliver in the birth center or the maternity ward?
  • achambs said:

Hi! My name is Ashley. I live in Riverdale but I gave birth at Prince George's hospital 6 weeks ago. My Ob, Danielle Waldrop was the doctor I saw pretty much my entire pregnancy and she also delivered my baby girl. She is amazing and works at Javeka Moore's office in Greenbelt, MD. I would definitely recommend you meeting her if you like in the Cheverly area!

Thanks, Ashley! I heard another recommendation for Dr. Waldrop, and will definitely be looking her up if we choose PG County Hospital. I did the hospital tour, and saw nothing that works keep me away from the hospital, but since it was my first one, I feel like I need to see more to have a comparison. We're going to check out WHC, Holy Cross and Washington Adventist. What was your experience like there? Did you deliver in the birth center or the maternity ward?
  • I'm going to capital womens care in Fulton. Most of their doctors are linked with Howard County Hospital. I had my daughter with them at Howard County Hospital amazing. My son 
    was supposed to be delivered at PG Hospital. I had a horrible experience there. I was 37 weeks pregnant and went in due to signs of labor. They wouldn't even check me because "they didn't have any beds and I probably wasn't in labor so early anyway." I left and went to Washington Adventist. Checked in immediately and had my son a few hours later. 
  • Hi what part of PG are you in?

• Hi I'm in in Brandywine!
  • I go to the Largo office. have you ever been to that location?