Trouble TTC
Options

TTC for 8 months!!

Hi! I'm very new to this blog but I am so frustrated after 8 months of ttc and not seeing a BFP on a PG test or an OPK. I only produce thick and creamy CM. I was put on BC for 3 months and recently got off 2 weeks ago. We use PreSeed, I take EPO, Zinc, fish oil and even prenatals. It's so hard to explain to my doctors I am baby hungry and they are prolonging the process. Any advice on not stressing or advice to help me conceive.

Re: TTC for 8 months!!

• Options
    Hi! If you believe in the power of prayer, please pray. I will pray that your family is blessed with a little one. I am a strong supporter of science, but when it comes down to it, there is a higher power. Let go of the stress, let go of the worry and get back to the fun part! ( Baby-Making
  • Options
    Are you seeing an RE? I didn't get answers until I saw an OB who specialized in fertility. He gave me my PCOS diagnosis and then I moved on to an RE. I went through 3 GPs and 2 OBs before I found someone who took me seriously.

Try not to obsess over getting pregnant. It's ok to be frustrated, it's ok to be upset, but don't let it consume you. When it gets hard for me I count my childless blessings and get over myself. Some of these include sleeeeeeep, last minute trips, trips in general, money to splurge, no diapers anywhere, I can get off work and totally veg out in the backyard and not be disturbed all evening. It really helps. I know I'll want this back someday so I try my hardest not to take it for granted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Don't stress, it will happen! It took me an entire year to conceive. I found out I was pregnant the day after our first wedding anniversary. As it turns out, the timing couldn't have been more perfect. God doesn't make mistakes! Hang in there!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! I used an OPK and I got a smiley! We DTD 4 out of my 6 fertile days so I'm hoping I get a BFP! This 2WW IS KILLING ME!
  • Options
    BlissfulWifeyBlissfulWifey member
    edited August 2015
    Hi! I'm very new to this blog but I am so frustrated after 8 months of ttc and not seeing a BFP on a PG test or an OPK. I only produce thick and creamy CM. I was put on BC for 3 months and recently got off 2 weeks ago. We use PreSeed, I take EPO, Zinc, fish oil and even prenatals. It's so hard to explain to my doctors I am baby hungry and they are prolonging the process. Any advice on not stressing or advice to help me conceive.

My OB knew how bad i wanted it and was on board with which ever process i wanted to go with the long or short process. If she didn't i may have looked for a new Dr. Have you gotten blood work and a sonogram to check everything?

just  saw you are in the 2ww... good luck! Baby Dust
    Married to My Best Friend
    Mom to 2 Fur Babies (Great Danes)

Pregnancy Ticker