2nd Trimester

Prince or princess scan!

2»

Re: Prince or princess scan!

• drink something healthy like organic apple juice.
  • The purpose of the anatomy scan is to make the baby is ok. My ex SIL paid to have an early scan and found out her baby didn't have kidneys (Potter's Syndrome). Yes, it's great she found out early but traumatic because she just thought she was going to hear boy or girl. It was a girl, BTW.
  • Loading the player...
  • brimck10brimck10 member
    edited July 2015
    Removed for TOU-violation
  • ashlea18 said:

It blows my mind how mean some people can be on here...

Oh stop. No one was mean. Just honest.
    Some people were being nitpicky and naggy.

I get that some people are just Like That. But for those of us who find nagging and nitpicking abhorrent, it's kind of obnoxious.
    Some of us also feel that ultrasounds for "funsies" are abhorrent. And people that have no patience are kind of obnoxious. So there's that.
    Agreed!
    The FDA also recommends limiting the the number of ultrasounds as it is possible the heat from the ultrasound can cause damage to the tissue known as cavitation.
    Citation: https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6341940
  • Wow I thought these were to support other mothers, not bring them down. Gosh.
  • ChaQue25 said:
    Wow I thought these were to support other mothers, not bring them down. Gosh.
    Girrrrrrrl no. This is a forum and in the TOU it states for entertainment. I'm just saying it like this, before someone comes out and tells you in a manner that reads much more harshly. This is a forum, people will say what they want... it comes with the territory of posting.
  • Why is this thread still alive?! Let it die! Quit bumping it just to complain about how mean you think someone is. Let it go.
  • queenwog said:

Why is this thread still alive?! Let it die! Quit bumping it just to complain about how mean you think someone is. Let it go.

This
  • Jonesy288 said:
    Why is this thread still alive?! Let it die! Quit bumping it just to complain about how mean you think someone is. Let it go.
    This

its still alive because people post things like "why is this thread still alive" and "this."

If you really want this thread to die, just stop commenting.

• Jonesy288 said:

queenwog said:

This

its still alive because people post things like "why is this thread still alive" and "this."

Follow your own advice
  • Jonesy288 said:
    This

Follow your own advice
    Reading comprehension much not be your strong suit. I never suggested the thread should die.
  • I had some apple juice the other day before my ultra sound and the baby was doing back flips. It was so awesome to see my baby moving but interesting, because I am not far enough along to feel the movements yet. Anything with a little bit of sugar will help