August 2015 Moms
Options

End of August due dates...

2»

Re: End of August due dates...

• Options
    I'm due August 22, and all the moms with the early-in-the-month due dates are making me crazy jealous! I don't want her to come early at all, just wishing time would hurry up a bit! Of course, this post caught me in an excited mood. It is just as likely, depending on the time of day, that I'm scared shitless about all the changes that are about to happen in my life. The latest my doctor will let me go is the 29th, so I'm thinking it will probably be closer to them since I'm a FTM and have had a normal pregnancy so far.
  • Options
    August 28th!! I didn't realize how many other mommas have the same date as me. :) and I'm def on the same boat, I want my boy to come out sooner rather then later, BUT I want/need him to be healthy above all. It stinks being at the end of the month. I feel like delivery day will never come. Each day feels like a week for me at this point. N my Bf keeps saying he wants his gf back.. Hormones r in full raging effect! Lol oops
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    August 27 here. Very anxious as time passes but also impatient. But I know he needs more time so I will gladly wait :)
  • Options
    My first was due at the end of the month and ended up coming in the middle. My 2nd was due in the middle and ended up coming toward the end. I'm kind of hoping for exact due date this time.
    imageimageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker      

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Due august 30th. I keep fluctuating between wishing the weeks to go by faster and freaking out that I need more time.

I'm 8/29 and this is exactly how I feel! Ready but not ready!
  • Options
    Aug 27 here. I was doing fine until the sleepless nights started. Now I feel like a zombie. The heat doesn't bother me so much as long as I can get to the pool when I need to. But I'm not sure I can do 5 more weeks with no sleep and still work full time! My one consolation is that I'll be induced the night before my due date if I don't go into labor naturally. No September baby for me!
  • Options
    I'm due August 29th and I am really excited to finally hold her and give her many kisses but since shes my first baby I want her to stay in there for as long as she can. I think I will miss her a lot when shes out this pregnanacy for me flew by.
  • Options
    August 31st. But between being a first time mom and babies being born late on both sides of family, we are expecting a September baby. :)
  • Options
    ashbash1012ashbash1012 member
    edited July 2015
    Aug 31st. It's seems so far and so close at the same time. I want to see my baby and for him to be here and healthy with me, but that's just me being selfish lol
  • Options
    LaurmiLaurmi member
    August 30th over here!!! Just returned from my weekly NST and OB appt and it looks like everything is good with the little princess!! I have GD so it looks like if she doesn't arrive by the 30th then we'll do an induction, which I'm not thrilled about but whatever. I'm soooo anxious and excited to meet her! So is my husband!!! She's super active and I'm not getting a single minute of sleep because I'm so uncomfortable and have to pee every hour. Nice to talk to other bumpies with similar dates!!!!
  • Options
    I'm Due August 31st! The last day of August & I know it's next month but it still feels like a lifetime away! I know she needs to bake just a little bit longer but I just wish time would speed up, lol
  • Options
    August 29th. Both my mom and sister had all their kids late though, so I'm expecting a September arrival. I'm a FTM and terrified of giving birth, but so ready to meet him. It's going to be a tough wait!
  • Options

@archetypeblonde I'm always happy to see you on here bumping and still pregnant! Fingers crossed for you late August mama and all those on bedrest/ptl scares!

Thank you mama!! :x
  • Options
    @breezymeema7 I'm jealous! I kept trying for a yes! I hated C-Section recovery!
  • Options
    Augest 28th but my c section Scheduled For augest 21st.
  • Options
    Aug 26th here, I can do until the end of August but if she stays til September I'll be so bummed..
  • Options
    YES! I'm due the 29th but my kids are habitually late, so I am not anticipating an early arrival. 
    That being said, I love summer and am not anxious for it to end, so while I am excited for my son to make his debut, his timing coincides with the beginning of the end of my favorite season! :(