Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Baby Jogger City Versa - anyone have any feedback on this stroller?

Anyone have this stroller? I'd love any feedback positive or negative on this one. I know it is being discontinued, but it seems to have all of the features I really want (Reversible Seat, all terrain wheels, Compact Fold, large basket, adjustable handlebar), plus I found one for a really good deal.

I am between that and the uppababy vista, but the Vista is more money and, doesn't fold as compact or with seat in reverse, and just feels a little bigger than the Versa. 

Thanks!!

Re: Baby Jogger City Versa - anyone have any feedback on this stroller?

• Options
    I do!! We LOVE it! Bought the GT wheel kit from the baby jogger website and that made me love it even more! I researched strollers for months and watched numerous YouTube videos etc because we don't have any of the higher end strollers in store where I live. I would have paid $500 for this stroller and still been happy! Used it with our Britax B safe :) it was heavier than It expected which made me that much happier I didn't go with the Vista (although I think for UB I would go with Cruz)

• Options
    I've owned a few strollers and this is by far my favorite.  I love the seat, the sunshade and the wheels.  It is seriously so easy to steer with one hand and the suspension really helps with rough terrain.  I bought the GT wheel kit and I highly recommend it if you plan on doing a lot of rough terrain or live in a state that has snow.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12