December 2015 Moms
Options

Snissing and Snooping, .. BE READY!

2»

Re: Snissing and Snooping, .. BE READY!

• Options
    magburt said:

Guys....should I call my doctor? I haven't snooped or snissed or even wet myself yet. Is this normal? Think they'll give me an ultrasound at the ER? My panties are dry except this discharge stuff. Is that normal?!

No! You definitely should page the OB immediately. May need to take an ambulance to the hospital. I also have not pissed myself yet and my MFM told me that it was highly abnormal today. They had to run a slew of tests. Is your discharge green? Because if it's not green yet, you also need to go in.

(heavy sarcasm font)
  • Options
    Woah! $40 for those small little strips!?!?!?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

magburt said:

Guys....should I call my doctor? I haven't snooped or snissed or even wet myself yet. Is this normal? Think they'll give me an ultrasound at the ER? My panties are dry except this discharge stuff. Is that normal?!

No! You definitely should page the OB immediately. May need to take an ambulance to the hospital. I also have not pissed myself yet and my MFM told me that it was highly abnormal today. They had to run a slew of tests. Is your discharge green? Because if it's not green yet, you also need to go in.

(heavy sarcasm font)
    Oh sweet lawdy my discharge is purple and it smells like sweet potatoes. That's my ticker veggie. What are the chances?! Paging the president right now.
  • Options

Woah! $40 for those small little strips!?!?!?

I didn't check the price, just looking to see if they had anything for this.
    magburt said:

magburt said:

(heavy sarcasm font)
    Oh sweet lawdy my discharge is purple and it smells like sweet potatoes. That's my ticker veggie. What are the chances?! Paging the president right now.
    If you get him on the line, would you be sure to let him know that I think his New deal is complete crap? I expect a phone call back by this afternoon! Lol
  • Options
    Anything for you @BostonBaby1
  • Options
    taysuntaysun member
    magburt said:

magburt said:

(heavy sarcasm font)
    You only need to be concerned if your discharge doesn't smell like your ticker veggie, then I suggest contacting the UN.
  • Options
    BostonBaby1BostonBaby1 member
    edited July 2015
    taysun said:

magburt said:

magburt said:

(heavy sarcasm font)
    You only need to be concerned if your discharge doesn't smell like your ticker veggie, then I suggest contacting the UN.
    Oh… This reminds me that it's a UN violation if you eat your ticker or vegetable on the week that you are that vegetable. It's considered cannibalism. You can also be brought to trial in the ICC but since the US is not a part of it, us Americans don't need to worry about that.

* auto correct fail
  • Options
    Humm we need some clarification. These comments just made me snort/fart which sounds like sneeze /fart . So should we just use snarted for both?
  • Options
    I skipped calling the doc and the UN and went straight for the coroner. I'm clearly on my deathbed being that I am snissing and lissing but don't have any colorful dishcharge. It's been fun ladies..

Kylie M.

Baby #1 Born 12.16.2015

Baby #2 Due 7.13.2018

• Options
    I'll send you a card
    BabyFetus Ticker

DD May 2005 MC Nov. 2012
    MC Aug. 2014
    Chemical Feb. 2015