January 2016 Moms
Options

For those who had the Progenity test done

for those who had the Progenity Verifi test done, how many days did it take to get your results?

I had it done today and they said 12-14 business days and that it is up to me to call to inquire about results. I thought this seemed longer than I what I had read were others' experiences so I just wanted to check if I should start bothering them sooner ;-)

They said the sample should be picked up today

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: For those who had the Progenity test done

• Options
    cawalpcawalp member
    Telling you to call is kind of ridiculous. If they told me this, I would call everyday after about 7 days. It would be much easier for them to call you when they get the results. But that aside, I had mine done on a Tuesday and I got the results the next Thursday. It really depends on how close the lab is to where you are and how busy they are. I hope you get your results soon!
  • Options
    Had the test done on Jun 12.  Our doctor said she would call if there was anything to report and that we'd get an envelope marked "Gender Results" within 2 weeks.  We never heard anything from the doctor and got the gender results envelope 13 days later on Jun 25 (it's a boy!!) so I'm sure the doctor had the results a few days before that.  (I have an appt this Friday where we'll talk about the results.)  You could probably start checking after a week or so.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My test results came in today, just shy of two weeks.

***BFP and Loss Mentioned in Siggy***

Me: 39 (PCOS)
    DH: 47 (slightly low volume...considered MFI)
    TTC since 11/2012
    10/2013:  IUI#1 BFN - 50mg clomid, two .75mg shots of Bravelle, ovidril trigger...1 follicle
    11/14/13: IUI#2 BFN - 50mg clomid, two .75 mg shots of Bravelle, ovidrill trigger..2 follicles

IVF #1 w/ICSI:  ER 3/12/14; ET 3/17/14:  BFP!!!  Beta #1 3/31/14=1540;  Beta #2 4/2/14 =2551

Twin A became an angel on 4/30/14 (8w6d)

Twin B became an angel on 5/21/14 (11w6d)

D&C 5/23/14

FET#1 - 9/2/14 - BFP!!! Beta #1 (9/15): 926.  Beta #2 (9/17): 1946.

MC -9/20/14
    FET#2 - 4/20/15 - BFP!!! Beta #1 (5/4): 1277.  Beta #2 (5/6): 2817.  US#5 -153 heartbeat.
    Due Date: January 6, 2016
  • Options
    How did you get the results envelope?? Mailed to you or did you go pick it up?
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: 2012
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed
  • Options
    I got results 6 days after the sample was picked up (4 business days!!). The results were sent to the genetic counselor's office. I didn't have to call in.
  • Options

The gender results were mailed to us. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    We were told up to 14 business days. We found out on the 4th business day.
  • Options
    MamaHollandMamaHolland member
    edited July 2015
    I just got my blood drawn yesterday. My doctors office is really sweet. Once they receive the gender results from progenity, they create a gender reveal box for you to open when you are ready. I think the box has pink or blue m&ms or something like that. They are going to call me when it's time to come pick up my box.
  • Options
    I got a call from my doctor's office 9 business days after taking the test.
  • Options
    I got the results from my Drs office over the phone after 5 business days. They said they'd only give positive results via phone or call us in to discuss others. I never had to call.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    zg49zg49 member
    Ours took a week but the Dr. had to send the blood out. They also called me, I didn't have to bug them.

• Options
    I received a slip that said they would be ready in 10 days and to NOT call before then. They would call me. I could either get the results over the phone, sent in the mail, or they could even call a bakery :).
  • Options
    MamaHollandMamaHolland member
    edited July 2015
    I just took my test on Last week Wednesday and I got the call today (Tuesday) that our results are ready for pick up. Going to pick up my gender reveal box. We are going to open it up over lunch today. I'm craving Olive Garden.

Also they confirmed over the phone that all the birth defect tests and the NT came back with good results so I'm happy about that too.

I'm still going to have them check at 20 weeks on the ultrasound that the gender is correct from the Verifi test. I'm still nervous about it.