Baby Showers
Options

Baby Shower Houston Area

I am looking for a place to do an inexpensive baby shower that will accommodate for 100 people seeing as that I have a large family. If anyone knows of any locations, club houses, pavilions ect. In the humble/atascocita area please let me know!
Thank you!

Re: Baby Shower Houston Area

• Options
    Check your local board. You might get more responses. A 100 person shower sounds like a total nightmare.
  • Options
    Let your host take care of finding a venue.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If your host can handle 100 people, they can handle finding a venue.

But you'll probably have more luck using google and the local boards then asking on the international board.
  • Options
    Events, Etc. is a place out in Magnolia that was very decently priced. Not exactly close to Humble, but the price was right for a large gathering
  • Options
    I suggest using google and then using yelp to search reviews. If you have an active local board, they may be helpful as well. Maybe this is a task that you and your host can do together and then you can narrow down your options that way. Good luck on finding your venue. I'm sure your 100 person shower will be great :) 
  • Options
    sabcap96 said:

I am looking for a place to do an inexpensive baby shower that will accommodate for 100 people seeing as that I have a large family. If anyone knows of any locations, club houses, pavilions ect. In the humble/atascocita area please let me know!
    Thank you!

I would urge you to cut this number down or split it in to two showers if you can (meaning, if you have another family member or friend that has offered to host a shower in addition to your current host).
    I would hate to be a guest at a giant shower, where there are 99 other gifts I'm supposed to watch the mother open. Even if half decline, 50 people would be too many. Showers are typically a more intimate event, you don't have to invite everyone just because you're related.

And as other PPs have said, the host is in charge of the venue.
    LFAF Awards

me: 27 | husband: 35
    IR PCOS  dx Sept. 2014

married May 2015 --> started NTNP
    BFP 6.28.15 - EDD 3.6.16 
    baby #1 born 2.19.16 

TTC #2 in April 2017
    BFP 12.30.17 - EDD 9.6.18

Fertility Friend Chart