July 2015 Moms
Options

Tuesday randoms !! :)

How is everyone doing? Hope all is well ! Only two days left till my DD Im anxious but I think imma go over! Going to a doctors appointment later today (not my appt; its for my baby sister 11 years old) just doing a small favor for my mom .

Anyways how's your day looking ladies??!!

Re: Tuesday randoms !! :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Had a hard time sleeping last night, anxiety has started picking up about my induction tomorrow. It's just that rollercoaster climbing to the top of the first drop feeling. Gonna spend today enjoying time alone with the hubby and hopefully an early bed time since we have to be up at 3am tomorrow.
  • Options
    I had four, yes FOUR, dreams last night that our little one arrived! Too bad there were no clues about the gender :(
    I think I'm ready to meet our little babe (39.1 today)
  • Options
    Planning on running to Target & paying bills today. The rest of my energy will be focused on not constantly threatening the lives of my dogs and on not being so impatient with our toddler. Side note-- @MrsJIsbell we're naming our LO Judah too :)
  • Options
    leannef88leannef88 member
    edited July 2015
    Eurgh, feeling dissapointed today. Midwife says baby still only 3 5ths engaged and I really feel i will go past my due date and have 2 be induced which could mean no water birth. So fed up now
  • Options
    So freaking frustrated. Had bad cramping over the weekend and lost my mp. Got excited that we might be meeting baby soon. Went to the doctor yesterday (39 weeks) and found out I was finally dilated to 2! Had the doctor strip my membranes hoping it would kick start something. Went to bed last night, slept for crap...kids woke up at 6:15 and of course I have to get up with them because apparently growing a human being isn't excuse enough to be allowed to sleep once in a while. Now I'm exhausted, irritable, and just want to have this baby so we can all get on with our lives instead of sitting around wondering when the hell anything is going to happen. Not to mention, I'll hopefully be allowed to sleep because I'll be the one doing all the night time feedings, no matter what dh seems to think.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    41+1 bah! Being induced in 3 days. Still hoping baby comes on his own before then but no sign yet! Labor dust to all who needs it!
    I'm worried about the monitoring during induction, really wanted to be up and about in labor and use the tub/birth ball / walk around :-/
  • Options
    Day 2 of forced nesting. My goals for today are to sweep/mop, move crib into bedroom, and clean out fridge and freezer, plus the laundry and dishes I feel I do every day!

People are going to be bringing us food and I'll need places to put it! I already went grocery shopping this morning to stock up on a few last minute things. So hopefully we should be set for a few weeks without needing to run to the store.

Trying to stay busy so these next 2 days fly by. Meeting my little man on Friday!!!
  • Options
    I had contractions every 4 minutes for hours that became painful, I really thought that it was the beginning of labor. They eventually went away but I have this intense pressure when walking and my lower back feels like with every movement it just might break in two!!
    SOOO ready for him to come!!!!
  • Options
    This stupid thing is not letting me type and its making me angry! I had to use the app on my phone in the bathroom (at work) I was totally about to come on here & complain about how the baby is dropping and my hips hurt and blah blah until I saw the other post of you ladies much further along than me & decided I have noooooo room to talk. 38 + 2 here. Crazy busy day at work, we have over 30 patients to see today. I work in Oncology so it's already hard for me to complain when I'm around chemo patients all day. Best of luck to you ladies & to @babydoll1008 hope to see your announcement soon.
  • Options
    38 weeks today! Woo! Had to get up to drop one of my dogs to the vet this morning- she's getting her dental exam and cleaning so NO MORE TRASH BREATH, haha!

Now I'm sitting waiting in the OB's office deciding if I'll have her check me.

Then it's off to work... Booooooo!

Hope everyone has a fabulous Tuesday!

@babydoll1008 hope you got that pedicure before L&D!

DS1 7/24/15

DS2 5/7/17

• Options
    n&krosebabtn&krosebabt member
    edited July 2015
    I have my last appt today before I am induced on Monday. \:D/

Excited to know if I have progressed more than last week!

Oh and I am in full blown nesting mode. I am scrubbing my doors in my house. They weren't even dirty. Haha
  • Options

I forgot how sleep deprived a person becomes with a newborn :-< I don't even remember how many times a night I get up to feed and change my baby. I have a constant nagging headache from no sleep and the oh sleep while baby sleeps doesn't really work with a 5 year old needing me too. I'm so emotional anyways from my out of whack hormones and now sleep deprived and DH is working out of town. I just wanna cry! But then I hold my boys and realize why I keep going.

Exactly this. I.....need.....sleep. But I love being a mommy!
  • Options
    I hate pregnancy hormones. I'm sitting here with my 16 month old almost crying at the movie Tarzan when his parents die. Ugh!! I don't cry that easily!
  • Options
    babydubabydu member
    I am so bleh today! I'm sore, tired bc I barely slept and my stomach feels funny
    Can I just go into labor already!?!?!
  • Options
    kab28kab28 member
    I'm 38 w and 5 days, still no signs of labor coming :( my cervix is still closed. My doctor recommend taking evening primose oil so I picked some up. Hopefully it will help. I'm so ready to meet my baby boy.
  • Options
    I am 39wks and 2 days. Currently getting a pedicure and trying to sit still, but my ass hurts. I think I am starting to slightly resent this little boy for not coming out ha ha.
  • Options
    38wks today and had my last appointment before we check in Monday night to be induced.
    I'm currently working on choreography for my competitive dance girls...I love it & am feeling super "inspired", but I'd kinda like to go into labor so I could push all this choreography & rehearsals until after I take my 2 months off with baby...I know, I'm a lazy bum, but it'd be a Perfect excuse & the dance moms couldn't exactly complain about me giving birth lol
  • Options
    Slept horrible last night- tornado down our street and son fell out of his big boy bed! I'm in so much pain today could hardly step on brake. Told doc and she just says take it easy nothing to do except wait.
    Easy.... I'm still working 3 days a week (say last day) and have a toddler - there is no easy- lol!!
    Was so busy today couldn't rest body/eyes - my hubby needs to get home soon or else I might fall asleep.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My mom surprised me by hiring her cleaning lady to come clean my house today!! So DH and I made a date day of it and went to a movie, lunch and then took me shopping at Hobby Lobby :)

I've been having consistent mild contractions since Sunday that have caused backache and menstrual like cramps but so far it hasn't progressed into real labor :(( Tomorrow is my due date and I think I'm going to ask my Dr. to strip my membranes to try to get something going!! Otherwise I have to schedule an induction date which I'm afraid of but she has to come out sometime!
  • Options
    I am so pissed, I was supposed to show up at the hospital tomorrow at 4:30am for induction. The hospital called tonight that they've been busy and didn't get any of today's inductions in so my time has been bumped. I am now supposed to wait around for them to call me that a bed is available and hope that they still fit me in tomorrow. I've already been crying about this, hubby already started his week off work on Monday so this is eating into it even more and this is the last thing I needed for my anxiety. :(
  • Options

mrsrep123 said:

Update: curiosity got the best of me and I had my OB check me at my appointment this morning. Dun-dun-dun... I'm 1cm & thick... Doh!

Side note: Docs with short fingers should NOT be allowed to check dilation. [-(

The OB I had with my first almost had to punch me to get her fingers in there far enough to check my cervix. I made sure with this one I took a good look at her hands before I committed.
    @runswithscissors86 totally me today... Got punched in the vajay (look I can rhyme)! Now I know what to look for next time... This one is getting fired after my postpartum appt!!!

DS1 7/24/15

DS2 5/7/17