Formula Feeding

1st time mom - looking for advice on best baby bottles for formula feeding

1st time mom - looking for advice on best baby bottles for formula feeding

Best Answers

Answers

• Loading the player...
  • It's so personal. When your baby gets here, they'll have an opinion too, my son wouldn't take certain brands.
    I always suggest to register for something simple- don't start with dr browns that have several pieces per bottle. That way if baby is cool with whatever you don't have to wash 849278 parts every day! My son liked the avent natural bottles.
    image image
  • Your baby will decide which he/she likes. 
    We primarily used the Avent bottles (both the regular and natural). I got them all on clearance at either Target or Walmart. When she first started using formula, we used the Similac brand but I don't think they make those anymore. I just used those because they were free (I received free coupons and samples). 
  • We started with Avent Naturals and didn't have any issues, so we're still using them. They are really easy to use & clean.
  • kkdb14kkdb14 member
    Mine hated Avent. 5 weeks tomorrow and I've had the best luck with MAM.
  • uta10uta10 member
    Avent naturals after searching and trying a ton of brands, they were the best for her and not tons of parts to clean.
  • My daughter would only take Tommee Tippee bottles.  
  • Dr. Brown's has worked best for us, though the multiple pieces can be a pain at times.