Multiples

Club membership stores

Have any of you multiples moms started using club membership stores like Sam's Club or Costco?
We are debating on getting a membership for diapers, formula, food, etc. but are wondering if it's worth it.

Re: Club membership stores

• blairdavis99blairdavis99 member
    edited July 2015
    We are on special formula so I didn't look into that but I calculated diapers at Sam's Club at 14 cents per diaper for their brand, way cheaper than Walmart or grocery stores. Only problem was they just had size 4 and up (not sure if this is all Sam's Clubs or just mine). Their large boxes of Huggies were 16 cents per, though, which is cheaper than other stores. I've heard Costco sells their brand at size 1 and up so we are going to look into that next.
  • I love Costco!  Can't beat their prices for diapers, wipes, and formula.  They have additional savings on them often and we stock up.  We also buy our pet food, toilet paper and paper towels from their.  Actually, we buy pretty much everything at Costco, their base prices for most things are great and they have coupons every month for things. 
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you ladies!!!
    I think we will be looking into it further then. The thought of that many diapers for 2 makes me shiver.
  • We have a Costco membership. I only buy the wipes there because I don't like huggies or Costco brand but it's also nice to buy other things in bulk since my twins are toddlers and eating a lot now!

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have both Sams & Costco memberships. I have heard Costco wipes are the best so we man on definitely buying those. I've heard mixed reviews on their diapers but will give them a try once our twins are here. In my opinion, the $50 membership fee is totally worth it!
    DH & I married 12/17/2012
    Me (31)-dx w/PCOS 2007, when married to ex-husband after MC
    DH (41)-no MFI
    07/2014-Femara 5mg + trigger + IUI= chem preg ;(
    08/2014-Femara 5mg + trigger + IUI + 2nd trigger= BFN
    09/2014-Clomid 100mg + trigger + IUI + 2nd trigger= BFN
    10/2014-benched due to RE out of town, tying naturally!
    11/2014-benched due to cyst
    12/2014-Femara 5mg + stair step with additional 5 days Femara 5mg + trigger + IUI=BFN
    01/2015-Femara 5mg + Gonal F 25 units + trigger (plus additional Gonal F 100 units on trigger night) + IUI= BFP!!! Twins due 10/2015
    09/28/2015- Surprise!  Conrad and Hudson born at 35w6d!  
  • rue:Drue:D member
    I have both memberships although haven't even tried to price diapers, wipes, or formula. One Sam's employee told me she pretty much only uses her membership to buy diapers, wipes, and meat because the prices can't hardly be beat.

Costco will refund your membership fee at any point if you aren't satisfied so I'd say it's worth a shot!
  • We use Amazon mom for things for my toddler, and I don't expect that to change. We do have a membership to bj's, but I don't use it a ton because it's hard to manage a trip there on my own with just my toddler let alone infant twins! The convenience factor alone makes it worthwhile, especially in the winter when the roads are bad.
    BabyFruit Ticker Follow my baby story at: http://www.nycitified.blogspot.com/
  • We use Costco. We bought formula, diapers, and the Honest Company body wash. It's a great deal. We buy most of our stuff from there.

The produce is wonderful. I also like the Kirkland brand products they offer.

image  image image

• Thank you for your input ladies! We will definitely sign up for one of them soon.