August 2015 Moms

Prayers please**UPDATE**.

kedbachkedbach member
edited July 2015 in August 2015 Moms
Well, we had an interesting day!! I started having pains (after my first cervical check yesterday). They grew increasingly worse throughout the night and around 5 am, I began to worry due to the severity of pain. Turns out, I had been in labor for hours and had no idea! I began timing them and called my doctor. My contractions were 5 minutes apart, and by the time we made it to the office, they were 2 minutes apart. They checked again and I was 3-4 cm dilated and they immediately admitted me to L&D. Long story short, miss Mallory Kate was born at 5:26pm. She was a chunker at 8 lbs, 13 oz! Delivery was very difficult in some aspects, as I'm very petite and the doctor had a very hard time getting her out. She is in the NICU, on oxygen and praying that she does not have nerve damage from her arms being stretched very far in order to get her out. Yall have been so supportive and amazing throughout this whole experience and I just would like to ask for your prayers for our sweet little girl!

Re: Prayers please**UPDATE**.