Multiples

Twins snap and go stroller?

Any twin moms use one of these for the first few months? I'm a little worried about these being our first and being able to get them in and out of the car quickly. I'm terrified I'll have one in a stroller and while I get the other one ready, the first will get snatched (too much Criminal Minds). I know eventually it's not good to leave them in the carseat while shopping but the first few months should be fine?

Re: Twins snap and go stroller?

• We purchased a regular double stroller as well as this option for when I will be traveling alone to a doctor appt with the twins or something. So much lighter than a true double stroller and takes up less space in the car. My husband was shocked though at how long the snap and go was in person. Just seems like a more convenient option for running around for errands and what not. I'm still pregnant so I can't offer any first hand experience with either but just wanted to share how we are preparing for them to arrive!
  • That's what I was thinking with it too. Doing double duty is going to be terrifying!
    Have you practiced putting in the car seats? Does it seem easy?
  • Loading the player...
  • We have the Joovy and really like it so far. We did practice putting he seats in before they came.
    **Signature Warning**

Dx PCOS August 2012
    Clomid x4 = BFN
    Femara+Follistim IUIs x 6 = 3 BFN, 2 C/P, 1 early miscarriage
    IVF June 2014- 43 R, 34 M, 24 F, 12 blasts frozen and severe OHSS
    FET September 12, 2014!
    Beta #1 12dp5dt- 724
    Beta #2 14dp5dt- 1631
    Beta #3 20dp5dt- 12,813
    Pending EDD at first OB appointment 11/6. Grow babies grow!

"I might have to wait. I'll never give up. I guess it's half timing, and the other half's luck. 
    Wherever you are, whenever it's right, you'll come out of nowhere and into my life." ~ Michael Buble

• We use our snap and go very often.  It's more practical during the early stages when they sleep more often than not.  I suggest looking for one on craigslist or with a local twins club.  It only gets used for a few months, so used ones are often in excellent condition.  I am the fourth person to use mine and other than a small tear in the basket fabric you'd never be able to tell.  I bought it for $20 and plan on selling it for the same soon.

We have a double stroller too, I use that when I'm going to be somewhere for a long time and for walks around the neighborhood and stuff of that nature.  The snap and go is so much lighter than the double stroller and easier to get in and out of the car, especially in the early days when you aren't feeling 100% yet.  Snap and go allows you to get them in/out faster than a double stroller does.

Good luck with twins!
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Thanks for the advice, @JenniCollins! I didn't realize they have twins clubs.

I'm glad it is as easy as it looks! Although, I'm hoping my retired mother willing to really help out the first few weeks and help me take them to appts so I don't have to leave with them alone for awhile!