November 2015 Moms
Options

TEAM BLUE GOES HERE!

Re: TEAM BLUE GOES HERE!

• Options

I'm naming our son Simon. No one in my house likes it but too bad for them. My daughter's name is Sofia(17) and my son is Samuel(14).

Congratulations!
    I am having a boy also his name will be Sutton and I'm in the same boat nobody like his name but I'm in love with it!
  • Options
    Team blue. Isaac James.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Team blue!! Maxwell Thomas will be here November 15th!!
  • Options
    Jaimee1017Jaimee1017 member
    edited July 2015
    Found out yesterday at 20+3 that we are Team Blue! Dalton Eli Xavier is due November 17th. Congratulations Everyone
  • Options
    We're having a boy, due November 12th. Name is either going to be Thomas George or Nicholas George. George is my husband's grandfather and great grandfather.
  • Options
    Jude Alistair
    Due November 15!
  • Options
    Glad to see an Elliot on here! My first son is Elliott! Now to name my 2nd boy...
  • Options
    haydenbmwhaydenbmw member
    edited July 2015
    We are having another boy!

Owen Clarke
    Braxton Thomas 
    Ethan (middle name?)

Suggestions?

• Options
    This was our reveal for family and friends :)
  • Options
    Team Blue first time around!
    We have a few names up our sleeves but will decide when we meet the little one.
    X_X
  • Options
    Team blue for me! We found out early on through CVS genetic testing that he's a healthy boy, we have two girls so adding a baby boy to the mix will be interesting :) Landon Edward, We both like the name a Landon and Edward is my dads middle name and his dad's name :)
  • Options
    Officially team blue! Nicholas Andrew due Nov 17th
  • Options
    Team Blue! Due date is November 24th and we are naming him Jakoby Alexzander. I'm white and my husband is Mexican so we think Jakoby is good for interracial baby. We are getting a lot of negative comments about it.
  • Options
    Today was the day and baby wasn't hiding anything! Baby boy on the way late November, name will be a surprise to all when he arrives :)
  • Options
    haydenbmw said:

We are having another boy!

Owen Clarke
    Braxton Thomas 
    Ethan (middle name?)

Suggestions?

Ethan James or Ethan Patrick
  • Options
    FTM and just found out we are having a little boy! Due 29th. Really struggling with boy names. Lucky we still have 4 mths xx
  • Options
    Joining team blue! The tech was, at first, very confident this baby is a boy but when he went to verify from a different angle, my little guy decided to be modest and crossed his legs for the rest of the ultrasound.
  • Options
    We are team blue (for the 3rd time)!!!!  His first name will be James, not sure about middle name but thinking about Nolan
  • Options
    And it's team blue for me yay
  • Options
    Found out recently we are having a boy! Really wanted a girl, but would rather just healthy! His name is Bridges Lee!
  • Options
    Woohoo baby boy due 20/11/15 over the moon , 5th baby already have 2 girls 2 boys
  • Options

Woohoo baby boy due 20/11/15 over the moon , 5th baby already have 2 girls 2 boys

I'm due that day with a boy too.
  • Options
    Team blue due 11/01/15. I'm Hispanic and dad is European so we're having a hard time with the name
  • Options
    And for the 4th time I will be on team blue :) due 11-09

I won't lie I was really wanting a girl at some point but it looks like that's not in my cards. I have 2 older stepsons to soooo 6 boys!!! I am SUPER excited for another beautiful baby boy :). Just bummed no tutus or bows in my future :)

No names picked out yet, it's hard to come up with ANOTHER boy name!!
    We have;

Keegan James (ss)
    Cameron John (ss)

K.C. -Kenneth Christopher
    Nathaniel aka Nate
    Brayden Thomas

Pretty much all the family names are already covered. Suggestions????

Need any boy tips I'm your girl :)
  • Options
    Cook3133 said:

And for the 4th time I will be on team blue :) due 11-09

I won't lie I was really wanting a girl at some point but it looks like that's not in my cards. I have 2 older stepsons to soooo 6 boys!!! I am SUPER excited for another beautiful baby boy :). Just bummed no tutus or bows in my future :)

No names picked out yet, it's hard to come up with ANOTHER boy name!!
    We have;

Keegan James (ss)
    Cameron John (ss)

K.C. -Kenneth Christopher
    Nathaniel aka Nate
    Brayden Thomas

Pretty much all the family names are already covered. Suggestions????

Need any boy tips I'm your girl :)

I was totally hoping that when you said the babies legs were crossed that you were getting your girl!! It's ok though!! I'm glad you have a healthy baby!!! Congrats on your baby boy!!!
  • Options
    hlaverett88hlaverett88 member
    edited July 2015
    Team blue!! Ftm! We got a real clear picture of his little Peter today at our u/s! <3 baby boy due Novemer 25th to be named Valkin Rae!
  • Options
    Just found out today we're having a little boy!!! Only name we agree on so far is Jackson. Hubby likes Dominic and I like Nathan.
  • Options
    dandersen1028dandersen1028 member
    edited July 2015
    Team blue just found out today at my 19 week ultrasound due November 30th! We were hoping for a girl because we have two boys and one girl right now but in the end we didn't care as long as everything was healthy! This is are miracle baby my tubes were tied and on birth control this baby wanted to be conceived and we are blessed to welcome are third boy!
  • Options
    peachlips80peachlips80 member
    edited July 2015
    I'm still unsure of a name for my lil prince x
  • Options

I'm due that day with a boy too.
    Aww brilliant , lovely knowing someone's due the same day also havin a boy :) xx
  • Options
    Add me to team Blue!!! Just found out this morning and measuring within a day of our 11-30 due date :)
  • Options
    Just found out today and we're so excited. Healthy is super active, took so long to get a pic because he wouldn't stop moving
  • Options
    Team blue!! FTM due 11/28/15! We are so happy!!!
  • Options
    emzcatemzcat member
    Yes, blue!!! ftm due 11/28/15.
  • Options
    We also found out its a boy. 19weeks 4 days
  • Options
    I knew I would be having a boy, but it was confirmed a week ago and we are very excited! 20 weeks, ftm due 11/27/15!!
  • Options
    Blue! FTM due 11/17/15
  • Options
    It's a boy. We already have 2 boys and a girl. So we are fresh out of boy names. Lol. I had a bunch of was a boy as he's so active in there.
  • Options
    It's a boy! This is our first child and he is due November 2nd. He is a cutie for sure! Colton Lee will be his name.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Team blue! Calvin Benjamin