San Diego Babies
Options

Nanny Share in Encinitas

Hi! I have a 1 month old boy and am considering a nanny share. We live in Encinitas and have hired a nanny for 35 hours a week starting July 1st.  She is wonderful with over 7 years of experience and great recommendations. Additionally, she is bilingual spanish/english. We would ideally like a child of similar age. Please let me know if you are interested and I will share my contact information. 

Re: Nanny Share in Encinitas

• Options
    Hi! We also live in Encinitas, and are expecting our first July 23rd. We would love to nanny share.
    Please let me know the best way to contact you.
    Thanks so much!
    Alison
  • Options
    My baby isn't due until December, but i'm also in Encinitas so lets keep in touch? I would need March 2016, so may be better for nanny to have a newborn/toddler instead of 2 small babies.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi!  Is this still an active post?  I live in the Encinitas area too.  I will be going back to work on August 31st :( .  We are looking for a daycare for my (then) 5.5 month old and we would definitely be interested in a nanny share.  Let me know!!  thanks :) 
  • Options

Hi there,

I am a little early, but I saw this post and wanted to say hi and put it out there that I would love to nanny share next year after my little one is born. I won't need to worry about it until May, 2016, but I figured it can't hurt to reach out now.