June 2015 Moms
Options

Still Pregnant?

13»

Re: Still Pregnant?

• Options
    Addelie said:

Another unsuccessful night...

@PhoenixFrances i'm scheduled for an induction on friday when i'll be 41+6. Hope you go before the 8th - you have loads of time!

We are getting closer!
  • Options
    mslisalambmslisalamb member
    edited July 2015
    Don't get me wrong, I love fireworks, but I truly didn't believe baby would hold out for 4th of July! This is my first pregnancy and many people I know had their babies a few days to a few weeks before their due date. On the 18th I was told my cervix was "soft." Our little guy was measuring above average already at 7 lbs 15 oz according to an ultrasound on June 22nd and the tech informed us he was sitting very low in my pelvis (he was actually measuring small across my belly but apparently he's just hiding because he's still pretty big). On the 25th I was told my cervix was 4cm dilated and 60% effaced which made me think holy cow baby is coming this weekend! The weekend and the 30th, my due date, came and went, and I just went to an appointment yesterday, the 1st, for a follow up where the doc performed a membrane sweep and scheduled a follow up for the 6th. I felt alright going into my appointment yesterday but left feeling clammy, cramping and spotting (possibly passed my mucus plug). I tried walking around Costco, and I ate some spicy chips, but it's just left me with irregular Braxton Hicks contractions and no real active labor quite yet. Not sure what else my body needs to get things moving?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    doubleb80 said:

I was due June 23...I'm still pregnant and its June 27. I'm so annoyed with constant texts, phone calls, social media asking where the baby is!! It's nice and thoughtful but I'm over it. I don't want to be induced, want as natural as possible. We shall see!

I feel the same way! Every time I leave the bathroom everyone looks at me with wide eyes as if something magical might've happened! My Mom has playfully asked if I want to go on a jog to induce labor at least 10 times! I love the support and I totally understand the excitement but boy am I just as anxious as they are for this little one to make his big debut! I also want things as natural as possible as far as induction goes. Opted for a membrane sweep and it's been 18 hours since and still no action. As you said, we shall see!
  • Options
    lwyzlwyz member
    Darn moon. Didn't work.
  • Options
    I just lost a tiny bit of plug. I know it doesn't mean anything but it's the first and only sign of anything moving and i'm so pleased! DH just congratulated me :)
  • Options
    KreslaKresla member
    I was bumped back to tomorrow morning at 6:30. I'm hoping I go in. Time for bed.
  • Options
    @kresla get some rest - hope tomorrow works.

I'm checked in and about to get this process started. I didn't sleep a wink last night and so am already totally exhausted - not the best foot forward :(

Wish me luck ladies!
  • Options
    KreslaKresla member
    @Addelie I slept fantastically. However, I get the call at 5:05 am telling me I'm bumped back again and to call my doctor and figure something out unless they can still squeeze me in this morning.
  • Options
    Oh my gosh - huge congratulations! I'm so pleased for you - hope all us well with your little one and you're enjoying getting to know them! @PhoenixFrances
  • Options
    lwyzlwyz member
    Congrats @PhoenixFrances!! Hope some of your luck runs off on me! Just had my stretch and sweep!
  • Options
    KreslaKresla member
    Pitocin started at 2 pm. Hoping for a fast and speedy delivery. Already feeling tightening.
  • Options
    @mcknzzee yes, thinking about you ladies who are almost there. I look forward to seeing your announcements soon. :x
  • Options
    Just stopping in to say hi! Hang in there ladies it will all be worth it
  • Options
    who else is still even pregnant?
    (besides me)
  • Options
    Still pregnant....
  • Options
    I'm still pregnant
  • Options
    Still pregnant!!
  • Options