Babies on the Brain
Options

am i crazy?

Ok so my hubby an I "you know" and now its been a few days and I was crampy for a day and am now bloated and really hungry plus i drank coffee like I normally do and was nauseous. I also have a 17 month old so I have no clue about how getting pregnant the second time around works. We are trying for another baby but isnt it too soon to have any symptoms? 

Re: am i crazy?

• Options
    I personally wouldn't jump the gun on this. There is a possibility, but I would just wait it out and test at the right time. Sometimes our minds can play some crazy tricks on our body! Keep us updated!
  • Options
    Thanks I was kind of leaning toward maybe early pms. cause I didnt have these symptoms with my first except for the bloating but that could be pms also. Also I had no symptoms till I was 7 weeks along.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm totally in the same boat as you and only have one pregnancy to reference. I honestly did have some symptoms early on before testing, but you just never know.
  • Options
    My symptoms could have been PMS too. Hoping it goes in your favor, friend!!
  • Options
    Thanks! It also could be mom of a toddler who is teething syndrome lol.
  • Options
    Truth. Obviously, the worst syndrome there is, hah! I'm have a home full of attitude from a threenager. Y'all it is real.
  • Options
    oh joy! Thats gotta be fun are they a he or she? 
  • Options
    I have a boy that is 3 going on 13. So if everything goes according to plan he will be way out of the 3 year old stage by the time next baby comes around.
  • Options
    good luck!! I am worried about our next one cause my first is so easy going and everyone is telling me my next one will be difficult which i dont really believe.