May 2015 Moms
Options

Updates of our 2 month olds

Since our LO are getting to be 2 months old, I thought it would be neat for everyone to post a picture or update us on your LO's milestones thus far.

Re: Updates of our 2 month olds

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My girl is 6 weeks on Friday! She's smiling up a storm, she's rolled over front to back several times now, and is cooing which is the best!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    My little Adam is 6 weeks old. Not posting a pic as I don't want the bump to use it.

He was 7lbs 11oz at birth and now is 11lbs 3oz. He is becoming a pro at eating - my little 5 minute nurser.

He sleeps through the night usually every second night. Lengths of naps are variable. He loves car rides, mommy singing to him, and pooping. Lots and LOTS of pooping.

His only major dislike is tummy time. But we are working on that with more tummy time on mom or dad instead of on a playmat.
  • Options
    Our little peanut was only 6 lb 9oz but at her 2 month appt weighed 11lb 8oz! She will be 11 weeks old on Saturday already. I can't believe how much faster the time is going this time. I wish I could just freeze them both like this. She's smiling and cooing and sleeps through the night.

• Options
    jc0n15jc0n15 member
    My baby just turned one month....ended up being a June baby but didn't want to switch groups. She is 9lbs 9oz and 22 1/2 inches. Grown an inch and gain about a pound and a half since leaving the hospital
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Liza Ann is 2 months old tomorrow! She is 10.1lbs, gaining almost 2lbs since birth! She has reflux but since we have gotten it under control she's a much happier baby. She loves her daddy, bath time, mirrors, and music. She doesn't like to go to sleep, sit in the car seat when it's not moving. The picture below is with her cousin who was born 5 days after her!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My Lucy will be 2 months tomorrow. She has her dr appointment on Monday, so I'm not sure of her stats, but at her one month she was well into the 50% for stats. Something tells me that she might be a little higher than that in her weight at 2 months! Little girl loves to eat, and can put back the milk! She also loves looking at herself in her swing's mirror, talking to herself, and her fist! She HATES tummy time, but holds her head up really well when we hold her.
  • Options
    stephv18stephv18 member
    edited July 2015
    My LO will be 2 months tomorrow! We go to the doctor tomorrow for shots so I'm nervous! She weighs about 11.7 and us quickly out growing her 3 month clothes! She had really good head control, loves to smile and laugh and has slept through the night since 3 weeks!
  • Options
    Adeline will be 7 weeks on Sunday! At her 6 week check up she was 10 lbs 1 oz and 22 inches long!! She loves smiling and talking about her day to anyone with open ears. She giggles in her sleep and when she's awake and loves looking at the ceiling fan. She's sleeping 7-9 hours a night which is amazing! She's very alert during the day so we go for walks on the boardwalk to see all of the people and the sights!
  • Options
    Elizabeth is 9 weeks old and weighs a whopping 13 lbs. (she was born almost 9 lbs.). She smiles all the time, moves a lot, and is very vocal (we call her recent squealing her teradactyl noises). She keeps her head up frequently (tummy time helps) and is trying to roll over, but not quite there yet. She sleeps about 4-5 hours a night (praise the lord!) which I credit to my chunky monkey being able to hold a good amount of food down before she goes to bed. I don't think I've ever loved anyone as much as I love this little girl. While it's fun watching her grow, it seems like she's growing way too fast, so I'm trying to savor every moment with her.
  • Options
    Rhys is turned 10 wks (born 36 wks) on Saturday. 12 lbs now. Started cooing, smiling and giggling.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Lyla is 9 weeks old. Not sure of her stats as we have her 2 month appointment next week (even though she'll be 10 weeks...doctors offices are so weird!) but at her doctors appt last month she weighed 9lb7oz and 21 inches long, so I'm guessing she's at least 11lb now! When she's in a good mood she smiles alot and likes to imitate the noises we make. She has great head control and has been rolling front-back for 3 weeks now! She's a decent sleeper during the day and although she doesn't go down for the night until midnight, she sleeps 6-7 hours once she does. 
    She loves: bath time, eating, being held ALL THE TIME, when we say "oo-oo" 
    She hates: tummy time, being in the car (screams bloody murder the whole time) 

Us: Me (27) Hubby (27) Married since 7/24/10

BFP #1: 10/30/2007    DS born 06/20/2008

BFP#2 09/11/2014      DD born 05/01/2015

• Options
    sherriems11sherriems11 member
    edited July 2015
    Everly Grace will be 8 weeks tomorrow! Loves to smile at mommy and likes country music . Here she is in her 4th of July outfit
  • Options
    Charlotte is 6 weeks old! She was born 9lb2oz and up to 10lb5oz at one month appt...she's grown a ton since! She sleeps 8-10 hours every night since about 2 weeks old.

She's been smiley all the time lately, and just starting to coo (sometimes the noise gets stuck in her throat and makes her angry).

Charlotte started rolling over this last week (tummy to back) but gets annoyed after she realizes she's stuck on her back after rolling! She loves tummy time!
  • Options
    jmorneau09jmorneau09 member
    edited July 2015
    Jax is 7 weeks. He loves his Mobil and his play mat. He is extremely vocal and loves to listen to himself and find himself in the mirror. He also enjoys screaming at the cat and watching him run. He's not so sure about bath time and hates tummy time...passionately hates it! He is just over 12lbs and growing like a weed. He unfortunately has his first stuffy nose today and keeps waking himself up because he falls asleep and try to breath through his nose. My phone is junk and won't let me post a pic :(
  • Options
    Marciana is 7.5 weeks and weighs about 8lbs 10oz. She's already becoming stubborn and loves her grandma! image
  • Options
    Mason is 9 weeks today! He smiles so much, and has become so interactive. He is so curious and has the cutest little personality.
  • Options
    Hunter is just over 6 weeks, and finally, finally has regained her lost weight, and is up to 7lbs, 12 oz - a pound over her birth weight.  I have even found a couple of 0-3 month outfits that don't fall off of her!  She's a long, skinny little mite, but very strong.  She's working on her smiles, and has decided her hands are a fun close second to looking at herself in the mirror.  She's still pretty cranky most of the day, but I'm starting to get breaks where she'll hang out in her bouncy chair with me while I cook, or sit in her swing for a wonderful ten or fifteen minutes, or lie on her play mat with me.  She hates naps (unless Mom comes too), and what else she hates changes from day to day.  :)  She keeps me on my toes, and I love her to bits.