Kentucky Babies

Lexington Area Check in!

Hi Everyone! I was hoping to start weekly or biweekly check in's for our area!  We can keep each other updated on doctor experiences, local deals, etc. 

For Week 1 let's start simple...

How far along are you?

Where are you planning on delivering? (Hospital name, home, birthing center, etc?

What # child is this for you?

Anything you'd like to add?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 

Married 9/13/13

TTC 2/1/14

IUI w/ Clomid 5/9/14

BFP 5/30/14

1st US w/ one strong HB at 161 7/2/14

Re: Lexington Area Check in!

• 14 weeks!
    Central baptist
    1st child
  • Delivered baby #4 on Dec 27th at St. Joe East.  

DS1 was at Central Baptist and it was GREAT!!  @laurenkoonce you will love it!  Wonderful hospital.

DS2 was at UK.

DS3 and DD were both at St. Joe East.  We hit the trifecta of birthing hospitals in Lexington.  LOL

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Jase was born at 36w3d on 1/12/15!

We went to Central Baptist and it was wonderful!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 

Married 9/13/13

TTC 2/1/14

IUI w/ Clomid 5/9/14

BFP 5/30/14

1st US w/ one strong HB at 161 7/2/14

• We live in Simpsonville, but we are traveling to Lexington to see the Midwives at Lexington Women's Health and Deliver at Central Baptist.  I am 15 weeks (tomorrow) and this is our 3rd baby.  The first two are girls and now we are having a BOY!  The first two were delivered in Louisville and we were not happy with our doctors/hospital.  This birth will be a VBAC.  Any information or experiences with a VBAC with Lexington Women's Health or Central Baptist would be greatly appreciated!! 
  • 22 weeks
    Central baptist
    1st child!
  • Due 10/17 and 21 weeks along. This is going to be our first child and it's a BOY! We currently live in Lexington, but travel to Frankfort to visit our mid wife which is also my SO's mom and will be delivering at Frankfort Regional.
  • 34 weeks, first baby, delivering at Central Baptist!
  • FTM now at 38 weeks! I will be delivering at St Joe East womens hospital.
  • 17 weeks, first time mom, Central Baptist
  • Almost 8 wks
    Delivering at UK
    1st baby
  • From Richmond but will be delivering at UK. 18 weeks along and have a 2 year old