February 2016 Moms
Options

Chinese Gender Predictor- How accurate is it?

I'm just curious what the success rate is for the Chinese gender predictor?  I did it with my first baby and it was correct.  How about you??
Second-time Mommy & OPML 
M/C (Angel Baby) 10/2011
AKZ 2/20/2013
LPZ EDD 2/24/2016

Re: Chinese Gender Predictor- How accurate is it?

• Options
    Three for three so far for me!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    2/2 for me! And 3/3 for my BFF.
  • Options
    LMMamaLMMama member
    Mine was right last time. This one says another girl for me, so we'll see!
  • Options
    0 for 1 for me.
  • Options
    3/3 for me, we will have to wait and see for this one.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    i've had 1 right and 1 wrong so we'll see what happens this time.  
    My Baby Penguins
    DD1: 9/19/11
    DS: 1/1/14
    DD2: 1/31/16

• Options
    I hope it's right because it says "girl" for me :)
    But, of course, if I have a boy, I'll be ecstatic too! Just kinda hoping for a girl lol

Feb '16 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing About Fall: Haunted Houses and Scary Movies! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    It was right for me the first time!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was just thinking about this the other day....I know it isn't likely to be 100% accurate. But it was right the first time with a boy. This time it says it's a girl---I would be happy either way, but it would be nice to have one of each sex. 
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    For each pregnancy it has said I am having girls... and I have 2 boys. It says girl with this one too.. so I am sure its another boy. :)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Mine was wrong last time, hoping it is this time to Id really like another boy!
  • Options
    Mine was wrong 2 out of 3. It says girl this time and we are really hoping for a boy. My son has already threatened to move out to the garage if he has 3 sisters. :)
  • Options
    There are different charts and you have to make sure you are using the right numbers/month. For some charts you use the lunar age and month which is different than your actual age and month btw. Regardless those bump videos claim like 80 or 90 percent accuracy. I'd like to see where they got those statistics lol. Using the bump chart it was right for my DS though.

Pregnancy Ticker

Happy Birthday Month to Me!

• Options
    0 for 2 with us. Said both my boys would be girls.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
                    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Mine was right for my son - it says girl this time, so I really really hope it's true but we will see! We are actually expecting it to be another boy though lol, only looking at boy names currently ;)
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It's not very accurate.

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Options
    if mine is correct it will be a girl :) i keep thinking it will be a girl but my fiance wants a boy. this is our first. you do have to convert your conception month and your birthday into chinese year. or it gives you different ones.

BabyFetus Ticker
    Married July 22, 2015
    Baby #1 coming February 2016
    First time mommy <3
  • Options
    if mine is correct it will be a girl :) i keep thinking it will be a girl but my fiance wants a boy. this is our first. you do have to convert your conception month and your birthday into chinese year. or it gives you different ones.
    It depends on the chart - some adjust for a standard year vs. Chinese year.

Based on a study done in Sweden, they showed it's only 50% accurate.

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Options
    linny4linny4 member
    I did this just for fun. Even though i think it's a big joke. But, I got girl for both the Chinese calendar one and the regular standard year one. I guess we'll find out in February!
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Dating 02/04/2004 Married 08/11/2012
    TTC 08/2014 
    BFP 01/01/2015
    MMC 10 weeks 02/16/15
    BFP 06/18/2015 DS Born 02/28/2016 
  • Options
    moomeemoomee member
    Mine says that I'll be having a girl. I hope it's right!
    Mama Bear to Ollie, Leilah, and Lennon. Pregnant with Little Moo 2.0 (our rainbow baby). Due 02/14/2016.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    0 for 1 for me
  • Options
    TB predictor guessed correctly for my daughter, though we were all convinced she was a boy- This time all the Chinese Charts say Girl, and again we feel it is a boy, so we will see who guesses right.  

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    0 for 2 with me.

• Options
    The ultrasound tech told me they did a study in the doctor's office to check the accuracy, just for fun. It ended up being 97% correct. I thought that was kind of neat.
  • Options
    2/2 for me

Mom to Benjamin 6/2011 and Lena 5/2013; baby 3 on the way

• Options
    My baby book says its 90% accurate. I don't want to know the gender until birth but I'm soooo tempted to see what this says. Going to resist for now.
  • Options
    TegzyTegzy member
    Its saying Girl for me and I would love a girl but the odds seem to be in favor of a boy on my partners side so we shall see! :)
  • Options
    It was wrong for me last time. This time it says boy. We'll see in about 14 weeks whether it's wrong again.

• Options
    Mine says boy... first time being pregnant. Either girl or boy I'll be happy!
  • Options
    I looked it up, chinese kalender for 2015.. One said boy.. Other said girl!!
    There are differents ones on the internet
    So.. Bulshit
  • Options
    It was correct with my first pregnancy and I had a girl. If it's correct this time we will be having a boy
  • Options
    2/2 so far with me! Predicted girls both times and I have two girls! This time it says girl as well so we'll see!
  • Options
    As long as my baby is healthy I am fine with either a boy or girl!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
                           -1st MC- June 2014 at 6 weeks 
                      -2nd MC- December 2014 at 7 weeks
                     -Braxton Bradley has arrived!  1/4/2016
                              (original EDD was 2/2/2016)

• Options
    It's 100% correct, 50% of the time. ;) Hahaha but seriously, I'm 2 for 2 with it... I checked it the second I found out I was KU and... shit... I don't know if I ovulated early or on time and it totally changes the answer.
    Avid babywearing, breastfeeding, vaccinating, SAHM of M ~ 12/11 and S ~6/13.
    Married New Year's Day 2013
    Previously Clizh, bumping since 2009 and still mourning my platinum medal. ;)

• Options
    And I used the bump one
    Avid babywearing, breastfeeding, vaccinating, SAHM of M ~ 12/11 and S ~6/13.
    Married New Year's Day 2013
    Previously Clizh, bumping since 2009 and still mourning my platinum medal. ;)

• Options
    Mines not accurate.
    30, DH - 41
    Married - 12/28/13
    Pregnant w/ #2
    DS - 22 Months 1/29/16
    EDD: DS 4/1/18
  • Options
    0 for 1, my daughter's prediction was boy. we will see how this pregnancy goes ;) I'm hoping for another girl and it says boy so hopefully it's wrong again. :D
  • Options
    It said girl for me and is 100% wrong, I've got the 3D ultrasound to prove it.