February 2016 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change

What week/size of baby? 
EDD?
Have/had an appointment this week? 
Rants/Raves?
GTKY: Tell us about your favorite vacation.
My Baby Penguins
DD1: 9/19/11
DS: 1/1/14
DD2: 1/31/16

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change

• Options
    What week/size of baby? i'm 8 weeks (raspberry)
    EDD? 2/9
    Have/had an appointment this week? I had an appointment last week and found out my official due date.  I don't have an appointment again until July 21st.  
    Rants: I just can't kick this feeling of nausea and it's driving me crazy!  
    Raves: It's just so nice to know how far along i am and to have an actual due date.  my prediction wasn't far off, but it's nice to know when this baby is officially supposed to come.  this will be my last baby and i'm definitely trying to enjoy every minute...even though i'm feeling nauseous.  :)

My favorite vacation was when H and I went to Italy.  I want to go back and eat all the food!  It was beautiful <3
    My Baby Penguins

• Options
    What week/size of baby? 9 Weeks/ Olive
    EDD? 02/02
    Have/had an appointment this week? Nope, my first appointment is next Tuesday! 
    Rants/Raves?  Finally got my initial blood work back and I had to do a 1 hr glucose test due to my BMI and it came back great! However, as suspected my iron is low even on a supplement and prenatal and so they are starting me on RX iron. Not looking forward to the effects it will have on my stomach. 
    GTKY: Tell us about your favorite vacation. My honeymoon to Cabo. We had already had our 2 oldest kids when we got married and had debated on taking a honeymoon even though we weren't a traditional couple, but so glad we did! The best memories and beautiful beaches. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What week/size of baby? 9 Weeks / Olive
    EDD? 02/02
    Have/had an appointment this week? Not yet, my first appointment is Thursday! (So nervous and excited!)
    Rants/Raves? So many food aversions but I'm starving all the time! Eating has been a challenge. Morning sickness on the weekdays when when I have to get up early for work. 
    GTKY: Tell us about your favorite vacation. Our honeymoon to New Zealand. We made so many memories we will never forget and had so many great experiences. We plan on going back as soon as we can! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    LMMamaLMMama member
    What week/size of baby? 8 Weeks- Raspberry

EDD? 2/9/15

Have/had an appointment this week?  No! My first appointment is next Wednesday, finally!

Rants/Raves? 

Rant: I hate my aversion to healthy food right now. I'm trying my best to eat well and really choking down some fruits and vegetables. I'm usually great with planning healthy meals all day and right now I have zero motivation other than thinking about what restaurant I want to order from for dinner. 
    Raves: Other than that I feel pretty good today. I slept really well last night, and am not crazy tired today. 

GTKY: Tell us about your favorite vacation: I've been to some great beaches and really enjoyed places like Aruba and Mexico. But, I love the Jersey shore. Our family has a house there so we are able to take little vacations all the time. It's my favorite place!
  • Options
    What week/size of baby? Week 9, Green Olive
    EDD? 2/2/16
    Have/had an appointment this week? Have my first ultrasound tomorrow! Hopefully that will confirm how far along I am.
    Rants/Raves? I was nervous to get pregnant because DH always said he'd never have a kid, but when he agreed to start trying I jumped at the chance. Now that we're pregnant, he's been so great and supportive. I don't usually seem him on days he works, but when he gets home he just wants to spend time with "us", and he's always trying to do things around the house when I don't have the energy to, which never used to happen.
    GTKY: Tell us about your favorite vacation. When I was growing up, my dad was in the Army. Whenever the Army transferred him to a new place, we used to take that time and go on family vacations. It was a lot of road trips growing up, but we always had a blast. My favorite would either be camping at Yellowstone, or taking a detour on our way to Indiana and going to Kings Island in Ohio. Either that, or our honeymoon in Rome. First time I was ever in Europe and it was amazing!

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • Options
    What week/size of baby? 8 weeks / raspberry

EDD? 02/09/2016

Have/had an appointment this week? Nope

Rants/Raves?
    Rant: My nausea is getting worse, I can't stand food! :/ but I love to eat! Plus I have cold in Texas summer heat.

Raves: Hopefully sometime this week I can hear my baby's heartbeat with my Doppler!

My favorite "vacation" would be the one I took from my parents when I moved away to college. I moved away to Austin with my brother and had the time of my life. I learned the true meaning of freedom, I found myself and made so many friends including my hubby!

• Options
    What week/size of baby? 8 weeks, Raspberry
    EDD? 2/9
    Have/had an appointment this week? Not yet, first appointment is next Wednesday
    Rants/Raves? My DH is driving me crazy, he keeps blaming everything I do on the pregnancy, its annoying. Oh you want to go to sleep early, it's the pregnancy. You want to eat tacos for dinner, it's the pregnancy. You are cranky, it's the pregnancy. Grrr... No it's not just the pregnancy, I'm still a person in here!
    GTKY: Tell us about your favorite vacation. DH and I love cruises, the last one we went on is probably our fav, we visited Belize and Honduras, it was beautiful. And the food yum!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Feb 2016 Siggy Challenge, Favorite Thing About Fall
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @NoelBird I hate how guys do that.  Why do they have to blame it on anything?  Men....
    My Baby Penguins

• Options
    What week/size of baby? 8 weeks/raspberry
    EDD?2/9
    Have/had an appointment this week? Nope
    Rants/Raves?
    Rant: Not having energy is killing my housekeeping skills!
    Rave: My morning sickness has been manageable the last few days
    Gtky: My favorite vacation is just all the camping I get to do close to home.
  • Options
    What week/size of baby? 9/ olive
    EDD? 02/02
    Have/had an appointment this week? 2 so far, another next week (I'm high risk)
    Rants/Raves? So excited to have heard baby's heartbeat twice!

And on an unrelated note, I'm waiting to see Magic Mike 2.

GTKY: Tell us about your favorite vacation. A week cruise to the Virgin Islands. It was amazing!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    What week/size of baby? 8 weeks/Raspberry

EDD? February 6

Have/had an appointment this week? I had my first one last week, everything went very well.

Rants/Raves? Nothing to complain about. Haven't even had morning sickness, just constant indigestion and gas. Feeling great besides that!

GTKY: My favorite vacation is always Disneyworld!! I will never be able to go there enough times!