Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

I need help ???

Hi am 18 days late and all my pregnancy test is negative ??? Did it apend to someone else ??? I never ben late so many days ,do I have a chance to be pregnant ? Thanks

Answers

• Options
    I would go see your regular provider. Have you been temping? Perhaps you're having a very delayed ovulation.
  • Options

Hi am 18 days late and all my pregnancy test is negative ??? Did it apend to someone else ??? I never ben late so many days ,do I have a chance to be pregnant ? Thanks

If you've been having unprotected sex, yes there is a chance of pregnancy.

I've had cycles ranging from 28 days to 169 days. I'm currently on CD41. My last cycles for April/May were 33 days. It happens.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Are you coming off BC? Your body will take a while to regulate itself if you are. Also, your body may just be ovulating late (it happens) There are many things that can affect your cycle... Stress, diet, weight among other things. If you are really worried I would contact your obgyn and schedule a check up.
  • Options
    How do you know you are 18 days late? As PP mentioned, cycles very- you're regular until you're not. Temping verifies that you have ovulated, and when you are actually late.

If you don't know when you ovulated, take a test once a week or so until AF shows. Most OBs want to jumpstart your period if you haven't had one it 60 to 90 days. I'd wait to call your OB until then if you are still getting a BFN.
  • Options
    If you're getting a negative pregnancy test then you're not pregnant at this time.
    In order to know you're "late" then you have to know when you ovulate. You can ovulate at different times in your cycle and so it's possible (if you're not taking your temperature) that you haven't ovulated yet or that you ovulated later.

If you're coming off birth control or maybe if you've been sick then ovulation can be at different times month to month. If you haven't had a period after 60 days and still BFNs, go to your doctor.

Asking if your pregnant goes against the TOUs here. We can't tell you if you're pregnant.

Good luck.
    Expecting Double Trouble, April 2016

• Options
    If you are getting BFN on pregnancy tests then you are not pregnant at this time. Like PP said, continue to test until you get a BFP or AF.

Also, if your Bump name is your full real name you might want to change that for privacy reasons
    Triple LFAF IVF Cycle:

• Options

#meangirls #dfdubclub

imageimage

• Options
    OP- where'd you go?????
    TTC since 12/2014
  • Options
    Oh boy, it's going to be one of those days....

Me: 24
    DH: 24
    Married: August 2013
    TTC:April 2015

• Options
    @dixie7701 yep, and then I'm like:

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    gravcassgravcass member
    edited June 2015
    @jnnfrrose6 ah yes, forgot the 60 day wait period for you period. :/ whoops. Off to go search why it's 60 days! I would go insane :p

Edit/update on bump research: doctors would just tell you to wait it out anyways and that they rather give the body time to do things on its own before messing with hormones. Makes sense :)
  • Options
    juliehollz13juliehollz13 member
    edited June 2015
    If you've been having unprotected sex, yes there is a chance of pregnancy. I've had cycles ranging from 28 days to 169 days. I'm currently on CD41. My last cycles for April/May were 33 days. It happens.
    :O!!! I'm on CD 37 with no AF in sight and i thought that was long! My longest cycle was 75 days. 169? I'd lose my mind. 
    Met DH - 9/2003
    Dating - 9/18/2012
    Married - 8/16/2014
    NTNP - 7/2014-5/2015 
    TTC #1 - 5/2015 (CP October @ 4w2d)
    *PCOS/Hypothyroid/Ectopic Kidney/High DHEA-S*
    HSG - All clear, ectopic kidney didn't affect uterus (yay!)
    CT Adrenal Scan - no tumors! :D
    SA - sperm count excellent, 2% Morphology
    March/April IUI scheduled -  surprise BFP w/ help of Progesterone - 3/18/2016
    Beta #1 @ 11dpo - 45.7 #2 @ 14dpo - 163 #3 @ 18dpo - 997 #4 @ 21dpo - 3799 :D
    EDD 12/1 based on O, 11/28 per Ob/Gyn (but he's wrong lol).

*TEAM BLUE!*

BabyFruit Ticker

Image result for funny i hate football memes

• Options
    OP you need to change your username. Internet safety, derp.
    Me: 27
    DH: 28
    Married: August 2010
    LO: July 2012
    TTC #2 since: May 2015

• Options
    I had the same question, honestly. DH and I were waiting for AF to show up so we could start TTC...I've gone off of BC before and never had an issue with my cycle staying 'regular'. I've been off of BC since April with a 'regular' cycle...Now we're 18 days past when AF was supposed to show and have all BFN. We're skiddish after our loss last Sept. and are trying to not get crazy...I was too scared to ask here because I feel like some members have been on here for a while and forget what it's like to be the newbie and get a little rude (though they may not realize it).
  • Options

I had the same question, honestly. DH and I were waiting for AF to show up so we could start TTC...I've gone off of BC before and never had an issue with my cycle staying 'regular'. I've been off of BC since April with a 'regular' cycle...Now we're 18 days past when AF was supposed to show and have all BFN. We're skiddish after our loss last Sept. and are trying to not get crazy...I was too scared to ask here because I feel like some members have been on here for a while and forget what it's like to be the newbie and get a little rude (though they may not realize it).

What's rude is asking questions ("could I be pregnant?") that are specifically prohibited in the board guidelines.
  • Options
    I get it...I took the time to read those guidelines and would never ask that question (or any of them, honestly)...Anyone that is serious about this should (Read: Everyone). But snarky GIFs and comments instead of just politely letting them know that it's against TOU and answering their question? Is it really necessary? Couldn't we save the power of an awesome GIF for celebrating the good?
  • Options
    viabug said:

@mommyportz the snarky gifs and comments are a way to keep the regulars from getting outright hateful and it's a way to playfully express frustration with the same question over and over and over and over and over and over and... You get the point.

It's RUDE not to lurk and just ignore your 72 hour hold. The 72 hours is there for a reason. I was so excited to TTC that I couldn't stay off this sight during my hold! I learned a lot of valuable insight from that period of time and more importantly I learned what this community is all about.

Could we answer politely... Well yeah. But if they don't take the time to lurk and find out the TOUs then why? New should Not equal ignorance.

This is the insight I was looking for...Thank you.

• Options
    viabug said:

@mommyportz the snarky gifs and comments are a way to keep the regulars from getting outright hateful and it's a way to playfully express frustration with the same question over and over and over and over and over and over and... You get the point.

It's RUDE not to lurk and just ignore your 72 hour hold. The 72 hours is there for a reason. I was so excited to TTC that I couldn't stay off this sight during my hold! I learned a lot of valuable insight from that period of time and more importantly I learned what this community is all about.

Could we answer politely... Well yeah. But if they don't take the time to lurk and find out the TOUs then why? New should Not equal ignorance.

I lurked all the way back to the great banning, I think. It got to the point you couldn't follow the posts because so much had been deleted. Lol! Glad to know I wasn't the only one who stayed on the site during the waiting period.

• Options
    @Lulucooks what is the great banning? Is it like the "mass exodus" or w/e they call it over on the knot?
  • Options

@Lulucooks what is the great banning? Is it like the "mass exodus" or w/e they call it over on the knot?

@caseyw8784 yep it's the same thing.